National Health Mission

National Health Mission Employee Reviews

India143 reviews

National Health Mission insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive work place daily new task &challenge but iam ready

NHM is a good place to work. It helps us work for our country and its people. It gives you medical knowledge overtime of your working period. It is very good way as we can help people and feel like we are social workers too. NHM helps people and its aim is to make Rural India disease free or atleat reduce diseases. It has reduced mortility rate. It reduced the cases dangerous diseases like Polio, Measles, Malnutrition,etc. What I would liek to say is NHM is a good place for work and one of the best way to serve our country

Pros

Travel expenses, Mobility, Medicines, Seperate cabin for workers in this time where there is CoViD-19, etc.

Cons

Long hours, Less Salary, No Promotion, Temporary Job

Good

I am satisfied to do work IN NHM but salary was very low then other company or govt post same as what i was do work , it is a central Health Project , run by State govt, management is very poor, work place culture is not good ,Over time duty , helping to the poor and aging patients.

Poor salry

It is so poor. We cannot earn with equal work. I don't want to work more because it is so tuff and less earn. More mork less money in NHM. SALARY is less but work hour is more, all 24hrs. emergency duty.

Godd work place

Challenging , daily learning, hardwork, always have to provide 100%, dedication always need, keep urself updated about new guidelines. Job security is needed. HRA has to be provided.

Pros

Knowledge updation

Cons

Job security

Productive place

Good working experience but a stressful job to work. I work with utlising my full potential And I have about 21 years of experience in this field. I am a District account manager at National health mission.

Cons

Long hours of commitment

Good i.e. the work assigned to me was suitable for me

My work at NHM was challenging yet because of my good experience in Central Government and Public sector at Senior level I could handle it with ease

Pros

whenever there was a meeting I could enjoy free Lunch

Cons

I completed my work within prescribed hours

If you are a career aspirant, then never go for NHM jobs, it is waste of time.

NHM only offers contract jobs that are paid very low, also there is no job security as well. Only the post of PRO is somewhat respected among the other regular staff of the health department, the rest of the other employees are always treated as outsiders. You may have to compromise your dignity when you work in NHM>.

Pros

Work Hours

Cons

Job security

Boring Organization

Good organization but the staff behavior is very much outdated though they are cooperatives in terms of welfare relation. The accounts and personnel department is very intolerable as any short of leave was not entitled for contractual worker by the authority. Due settlement is non transference as not specific guideline is available. Work is going on the basis of boss’s mode.

Pros

Free Tea twice in a day

Cons

Long Hours

good work nice atmosphere

challenges in the workpdate at regular intervals The rating scale for Performance Planning and Review is made up of five factors: Poor, Needs Improvement, Meets Requirements, Exceeds Requirements, and Outstanding. Any factor rated poor or needs improvement MUST have performance comments. For any factor, performance comments should support the rating given.

Work experience at National Health Mission

I worked as a contractual medical officer at National Health Mission, Assam. The work experience was good as got a chance to diagnose, treat various diseases. I also got a chance to conduct health camps and awareness camps.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Health Mission?

Mixed experience

Working in a rural setting under NRHM ( now NHM) can be challenging in the beginning for the new doctors. However it turns out to be an enriching experience at the end always.

Wanted for a job as an assistant for a doctor

It's good to have a job under NHM Assam.i am currently doing job at sualkuchi.i want to be an assistant for a doctor.im free in the evening so I want to use it....my job duty is over by 1.30 PM

Good

Central govt ngo working and focusing more on rch in India, implementing national program its nice company to work with, good compensation and living of standards are maintain well

worst environment

worst environment for work freely, every day at 10 am feel pressure regarding may i lost my job today. no systematic job responsibility, no systematic salary package.

It was really good experience work with National Rural Health Mission

It was good journey for me, their are four stages for selection criteria one is shortlisted for the position, second is written test, third was GDPI and fourth was personal view. I was worked on two major projects one is Janani Shishu Surksha Kraykram's - Referral Transport and Mobile Medical Unit both projects are very much challenging. Under the guidance of senior officers learnt many things, understand the work culture and challenges in the system. Successfully implemented projects in all over Maharashtra. Comparative work, pay scale is very less for contractual employees and their are no other benefits like PF, graduaity, mediclaim facility etc. As government is providing such enormous and wonderful services to the society, unfortunately contractual staff is lacking for their basic rights. Few of the permanent employees not cooperate contractual employees as well they treated very badly. It was overall experience about the contractual employees.

enough productive and learning environment

National rural health mission provides health services on 24*7 mode. It has applied mission mode of health facilities. There has been remarkable difference in lives of several people through this mission. Now the government is more quick in the delivery of services.

Review summary was excellent

Job nature was super but the salary level is low.It is an Government programme started at 2007 all over india.It aims that to reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate.

Excellent

I am giving and devoting all personal skills in providing care to high dependency individuals for their survival and procedures during stay at hospital.

No management.

Working in nhm as dpc here no much learning, no management, no work pressure. I am not able to learn new skills. Management is very poor . No skill n

Pros

No work pressure, no time limit

Cons

Low salary, no new learning, saturation

Excellent opportunity to deliver public health services

Excellent opportunity to deliver effective public health services. Gives opportunity to understand the grass root health problems and plan interventions.

Productive and learning area with full of advancement

Very good initiative took by government of india in collaboration with European Union..they give all facilities and Providence to remote areas.i will give 5 stars to nhi.

Pros

Get opportunities

Cons

Low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Health Mission. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Health Mission with