National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences

National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Management reviews

Clear

Productive and optimizing

Very nice experience Can utilize the time for enhancement of our Knowledge. Quite supportive staff. Optimistic work culture inculcated Time Management Head of Clinical Nursing Services and Nursing Staff are quite Supportive at work and benevolent in nature and Compassionate Learned the administrative skills those can be utilized in any administrative field Despite less pay getting through because of relax environment and supportive staff Overal no negative in aspects

Productive and a good learning place.

The workplace culture is very dignified and we can learn and explore a lot in the career while working here. The management authority is very supportive.

Nice experience

i enjoyed the work with nice Co-worker but schedule was very hectic. I learnt about mental problem faced by villagers.Management was ok. Hardest part of Job is Climate.

Pros

Free accommodation and Transportation

Cons

No Fooding Facility

Life of a Registered Nurse

Nursing is a noble profession. It deals with tender loving care with the clients need while they come to get services from the hospital. I have gone a step higher by doing my MBA in health care administration to know more about the other part of management.

Productive and satisfactory workplace

The usual working hours was 9AM to 5PM, subjective to increase. I have learned Database creation, Data Management, Data Analysis during my career. My boss was professional in all aspects but strict in deadlines. my co-workers was awesome, they made me smile even in the tight work schedule. The hardest part was, I haven't slept in some days for the completion of data analysis report because it was an urgent case. The most enjoyable part was lack of discrimination and a good management.

Pros

Professional attitude, work time, free to express ideas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3