National Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology Employee Reviews

Good place

Learn and understand a lot of technical things. Management education isn't particularly great but professor's are really knowledgeable and understanding

Pros

Labs

Good

Nice work environmentGood staffHealthy cultureEnjoyable festsInteractive faculty membersGood sports and cultural facilitiesSupports new ideas with the help of DIC and TEQIP

Pros

15 days duty leave and 15 days casual leave per semester

Cons

Not very well connected by air.

Good learning place and productive institute

Recently joined. I am currently working on wireless sensor node for electrical drives and machines. It is an Internet of things project. I am working on both hardware and software part.

Pros

Freedom

Challenging

Working as a research assistant requires a lot of patience and the work culture at NIT Durgapur is very challenging. Characterizing newly synthesized materials is a bit difficult as there is no instrumentation facility. otherwise, all other things are good.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

low salary

For Masters Degree

Its a Institute of National Importance , I have studied my Mtech in this Institute along with that I have also worked on two projects there and I have also did part time teaching assistantship there.

excellent

Very good environment, Nice beach which refreshes minds during evening walk, Good work culture, people are supportive, very good faculty, lot of projects.

research orientation

After renaming from Regional Engineering College to National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, it has started showing its potential on national map in terms of academic excellence on different parameters

Innovative Project

Very interesting and challenging project. The end result was very satisfying, although it it needs to be upgraded to fully work in a home with all the electrical circuits.

target oriented

target oriented projects. Good opportunity to explore. understanding team members. exploring multiple directions of solving problems. Flexible working hours.

worth a lot

Good to think to do a project like that. We get 24hrs lab facility and anyone can access the provided resources to update the skills to complete the project in the desired span.

Relaxing attitude

You are allowed to do anything rational and inspirational. Your campus offer you everything you need for your daily life, including health, sports, music, and culture.

Good college

Good facilities, friendly professors. Not huge research opportunities. Learning completely depends on course enrolled in. Will have to do a lot of self study as resources not very helpful

Age limitation is very bad

Wish to be back to work there . Job security and eligibility for work s very bad. Working environment is great , faculties at NITC are friendly helping cooperative

Research and Learning

Research and Learning Place. Project can be submitted as thesis for obtaining PhD degree. Cool and Green Campus, Good Academics and Professional Departments

Cool and safe and interesting and We can learn extras what we are learnt before

Feel proud to ba an NITT"an Cool and safe and interesting and We have to learn extras what we are learnt before. I am really happy to be an NITT staff

world class education and peaceful environment

Words would always fall short to completely describe how it feels to b a part of this institution. You have to experience it to know it. You will surely enjoy your years of stay at NIT ROURKELA.

A place to start your carrer

It is the time when you will love your life as a bachelor. It will leave you with wonderful memories. A playground and many co curricular and extra curricular activities.

Benefits of working at NIT AP

This place is a magic. After coming here, more than teaching we learnt a lot of concepts. It's a mirror to showcase our current position and helps us to restructure the plans regarding future. Thanks to all the wonderful faculty at NIT AP, who guided us thoroughly and helped developing our technical skills.

greate experiece working in NIT

training the students in problem solving using computer programing. I learned how to train a batch of students which have different levels of understanding. the management is good at providing resources which are required to improve our knowledge.

productive and easy work culture

Having good time with NITD. I have learned a lot from there. first time got selected for a big firm like NIT and were excited about it with little bit of nervousness. however the senior faculties are really good and helpful. Enjoyed being a teacher.

Good place to gain Immense Knowledge

Its a place where we can find top experts in engineering and working here gives us a opportunity to network with the experts and equip us with the current trends in engineering.
  • National Institute of Technology
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?