National Oilwell Varco

National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,248 reviews

Other workers were enjoyable

I enjoyed my time at NOV. Pay could have been better and management could have been more supportive. I learned a lot about new Construction and projects.

Learning , Harwork & Sucess

Good place to work , Learning of new skills , Trainings , Team work , Direct exposure to live market to study things the right way , Close working with management as well

productive and well experience

good learn various equipment under one roof. good experience and developing leadership quality.' coordinating team work for successfully completion of job's onboard.

good

everything okay not bad , I was worked here as a machinist in the turning and turn mill machines .all colleagues are very good and they are very closed to me

Cricket

Company was working in Oil& Gas industry, I was working there HR& ADMINISTRATION Executive, I was handling there Time office, & General Administration

Pros

Freee Lunch& breakfast

Cons

Minimum hours

It was unforgettable experience

Being out in the field is enjoyable but the learning curve is steep because of the broad variety of products that our company design and manufacture globally. Which means, at times we are required to provide solutions for equipment or product lines that we have limited exposure on. which is very rewarding when challenges on board have been closed out.

Pros

Exposure and training

Cons

no transparency in mobilizing of service techs for projects

Stress free work atmosphere

1). 5 day working, which is rare to find in India. 2). 9AM to 5:30PM work timing which is an added advantage. 3).On the contrary the Salary/Benefits is very discouraging.

about company

National oilwell Varco is a great group to work with , has a great colleagues and co-workers . had very standard process set so really get time after office hours to spend with family .

Wide product category and ample of information to gain

Tech Support engineer is the first focal point of contact for the customer's by attending their queries and solving technical as well as commercial issues with the drilling equipment's. Tech support work as a team round the clock 24X7 by taking help from their senior supports. Whenever we have a tool down situation, the most important task is to solve the problem at the minimum time span and help onboard engineers to mitigate the issue. Appreciation from the superiors is an fun loving part hardwork.

Pros

Best softwares

Cons

lack of Trainings

N/a

Job includes maintaining of all Solid Control equipment and to be functional. Run the solid control equipment as and when required during the course of drilling operation. Make daily report of all the equipment and report same to the client and to office. Recommend for any modification, installation. Maintain the inventory of all the equipment and spares.

Learning

Work Management was perfect. Learning was good, got to know various new technologies like SOA, ADF and got chance to work on it. Worked on interfaces , reports and conversions and explore many new modules of oracle.

workplace culture is good.

workplace culture is good. i learned lot of new things. all of my co worker were good

Start of Career

M/S Money Managers engaged in dealing with Share market, Investment, Mutual funds, Government Bonds & Insurance. Started career as an Accountant & learned many things with this firrm related to Stock Exchange.

Mother to my career

Very nice experience to work with national oilwell varco sara (I) pvt. Ltd., Learnt a lot & thanks nov for making me a good design engineer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Oilwell Varco with