National Payments Corporation of India logo
National Payments Corporation of India

National Payments Corporation of India Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Nice company to work

Nice company to work and good work life balance Good company nice people Nice projects and National Payments Corporation of India, Hyderabad.

Better to avoid

The organization has given tremendous success to a few people and a very bad time to others. There is a lot of politics and often, those without a god father to protect them are driven out.Work life balance is non existent and even weekends are working days but only unpaid and unacknowledged. The number of AVPs compared to lower levels is the highest I have seen in my career. The management talks about saving on cost but spends too lavishly on things that don't give any ROI.

Pros

You will learn valuable life lessons

Cons

If you don't like your family, this is the place for you

Excellent

Great to work with. Very much to learn and grow. Very innovative. Leading in payments space across globe. Higher management approachable. Will recommend it to people.

U wont leave if u start career here...

Give a try guys.. All the best for ur career... Its been a good part to attend for interview... Make sure you are performing well... Hope for the best..

IT has become a stressful place to work

My initial 2 years were great with lot of learning but later it becam stagnant and i could not see opportunity to grow. There is also no cafeteria so it might be difficult for some people.

Gret Place to Work

ITs a great place to work and learn for experienced collegues. Had a joyful , creative and competetive environment and always felt positive being in the office.

Good place to learn Project will be assigned and gives good time for work. No pressure will be there from top management. And top management gives enough time to explore the things.

Good learning ground

Good learning ground Lot of learning opportunities and exposure. With new projects being assigned to me i was fortunate to learn quite a bit of new learning practices and automations.

Productive and fun place to work

Create & Launch new programs / variants / features for RuPay debit cards. Very friendly team members to work with. Managed entire Pungrain Project. Product marketing, rolling out campaigns to enhance activation and transactions of RuPay debit cards.

Not ideal for freshers

Good place to work for experienced candidates. Not recommended for freshers as there is no proper guidance on any thing. No work life balance. out of own interest we can learn lot of things

Pros

can learn more

Cons

more politics

Jobs at National Payments Corporation of India

See more jobs

Great

It was nice working at NPCI. They believe in serving the end customer, for their safety. They frame guidelines considering the plight of the end customers

very good learning but little bit reserved culture

Being a govern company, there is a lot to learn new product & technology. flexible working hours and good life balance. Designation driven culture weak progression path

Good for work life balance

It has a very good work life balance. Currently the organisation is strength is 1500+ and operating from multiple location. Scope is very good if you want to develop your career in Payments Industry.

Great Workplace

Lovely place to work at and with people having knowledge of things that they do. I would recommend it to a budding new engineer so that they can have the required experience.

Good work balance. Opportunity to grow

It's a good company to grow and learn. management has given the opportunity. Did recruitment and operations in this organization. Got the authority to take decision.

Pros

lunch at subsidized rates

Certification

Work life balance. Direct interaction with higher level management. Very good company for payments domain as there will be open opportunity to all for learning new things.

Pros

Good hikes

Cons

Slow growth

Best place to work

I loved my seven years and fifteen days of working with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). I worked under a very high level Board of eighteen Board members and very senior Chairman who mentored me personally. The Management was very supportive and showed trust in my capabilities by giving me work which sometimes was not remotely related to my area of work and appreciated on timely completion of the projects.

Na

Good company to work with you can balance between your personal life and your professional life. Nothing to crib about good environment internal department transfer given after few years to avoid monotonous work

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

More manual work MS Excel,people handling,process of digitization Management is good Workplace culture is average, socialization is missing Manual intervention in handling data Handling tough situation is more enjoyable

Pros

free coffee

Good Working Culture

I Enjoyed working the NPCI. Learned a lot as i have started my career in NPCI. Faced the many challenges and gone through many critical situations. But Management has supported me in all my situations.

Lots of learning, fun to work

After working for Retail Banking for 13 years, this was completely different learning experience to work with NPCI. It has added a lot of value to my understanding on how Payment industry works. It is the sole company in India that has all the products & solutions for Digital payments for Indian Banking Industry. It has amazing work life balance. The mix of youth and experience has really kept the environment lively to work. This is one of the organizations where I would love to come back and join, as due to my move to Singapore I had to leave this company earlier than expected. Thanks!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Payments Corporation of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Payments Corporation of India with