NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED

NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Productive and a good workplace

I worked there as an Intern. The working environment was good enough for me, people were of helping nature and also they encourage me a lot for my work.

Very productive

It was excellent experience in working with this organisation, one side helping to farmers community and other side contribution to National growth in terms of increasing agriculture production, very excitement in interecticting to farmers at Village level, accepting challenging task from organisation

Marketing

Enjoying when appointed dealers in different localities. Established the network where the NSC has no dealers and business. But poor response from NSC

Hardworking company

* Nsc is a hardworking company. * I am lots of things learned by my officer. * Nsc manage all work timely. * My co-worker very helpfull.

Pros

Cons

Research and development

I worked at MBP SAMASTIPUR BIHAR My role is meaintenance of inbreed line and make a new hybrid in crop. e.g. maize , musterd

Pros

free lunch

Cons

eight hour

Its a Well infra-structured Corporation under Govt. of India Undertaking

National Seeds Corporation (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture. NSC was established in 1963 to undertake production of foundation and certified seeds. At present, it is undertaking production of certified seeds of nearly 600 varieties of 60 crops through its registered seed growers. There are about 8000 registered seed growers all over the country who are undertaking the seed production programmes in different agro-climatic conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED Reviews by Location

Learn about NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED in popular locations

• NATIONAL SEEDS CORPORATION LIMITED
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?