Nationwide

Nationwide Employee Reviews

Strange environment

Depends on what department you are in, every department operates different. Accomodations for scheduling is non existent. Management never knows exactly what is going on

Amazing nothing bad

It was great love it. What an amazing company to work for it was an honor to work for nationwide court service. I meet many great people have many great memories learnt alot.

It's a lot.

A lot of internal issues that do not get resolved. The role itself is manageable but when you combine the internal issues. Micromanagement, internal changes you have no control over, adherence expectations just to name a few. Taking all that with you, suddenly the work does become overbearing. Especially with its low pay.

Pros

Nice people.

Cons

Too adherence focused. Little pay.

Great culture

Nationwide has been a great place to work. There are opportunities across different areas and most leaders support your exploration of your next role with the company. I enjoy my work, my department and my team. It’s been great to work with so many smart, fun and good people.

Pros

Flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, work/life balance

Depends on your personality

If you drink the koolaid and get the right people on your side, or are a unicorn, you're good! Advancements galore. Be careful not to become the dumping ground for all the work nobody else wants to do-you'll get compliments for being a hard worker, but you won't be rewarded with raises or promotions without being part of the in-crowd.

Pros

Decent work-life balance for most

Cons

Pays lower than industry competitors

Call center enviorment stressfull

No work life balance, call centers are stressful ! Always on top of you and your numbers or quality. It seemed like it was never enough and no money in the world can make that stress go away

Stressful place to work

Targets are set high and not achievable on the hours your suppose to put in. Constant talk about targets each morning that wastes half hour of your day. Managers, team leaders help once then are always busy yet stil expect you to hit a target. You told to go find the information.

Pros

You can make the house suit you

Cons

Over targeted environment

It was aight

A lot going on with this job they make you work from the moment you start and it makes it seem as though it’s going to be a good laid-back position but at the end of the day the benefits suck and so does the management.

Won’t go back!!

Started out well enough until you learn that nobody really wants to work so quota doesn’t get hit and everyone’s pocket suffers! The ones who do show initiative get driven into the ground!

Pros

Steady work if materials are abundant

Cons

Low pay, terrible atmosphere

It’s okay

It’s okay, decent pay and benefits. Some room for growth. Management could be improved upon, long hours. Decent training, positive team members. I am

It was an experience

After being there only a short time they where taken over by Halfords group which was an experience Managers out and new in a truly poor experience I went to heip out at other branches as I was possibly the most experienced in the whole group It was very interesting to say .You got to your destination to find out you where running the place lolI gained a lot of experience being thrown in at the deep end from customer fire fighting to training staff

Pros

It wasn’t 24 hrs

Cons

Lack of back up

Good overall company

Good overall company, needs better pay. Theres room for growth but the hiring managers don’t know how to bet talent. A lot of politics for promotions.

Rubbish Company

This company disrespect staff that bend over backwards to assist. Working long hours. Their HR department are rubbish.I would not recommend anyone to work for them.

Cons

They done magazines and shipped them to stores

I enjoyed working there I worked alone at times and it was easy and the work was great just sorting out magazine and pack them on the trucks and there was not any one pushing me to work worked at a comfortable pace

Pros

Being able to work at my own pace

Cons

Have nothing against them

Fun workplace

This is a very fun, laid back work environment that has a casual dress code and coworkers that care. They try to make it enjoyable by having games during the day and providing brunch when things are busy!

Pros

Free lunches, casual dress code, free brunches

Cons

Short breaks, mandatory overtime, poor communication skills from management

Work life balance and culture

We are a culture of people who stand united and work together to assist our member to the best of our ability. Nationwide works with you to make sure you can attend those important events with your family, help with finding care for ailing parents and resource to help you stay centered. The pay is great and the work can be challenbut it’s so rewarding!

Pros

Balance, good pay, advancement

Cons

Short breaks, adherence and conformance

The employees

Love my job and the people but the owner degrades his employees on a daily basis It is A very high stress job very fast passed I'm looking for a career that I can feel good about

Fun workplace but no room to move up

Nationwide was a great company but the leadership was not the best. They had supervisiors whom didn't know the job and couldn't even answer direct questions. They did have a great job life balance and activities but again the leadership was horribe. Also no room to move up.

Good company

Well managed company friendly people to work with easy approach well maintained systems of work the project manager was very helpful and always available when needed

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Es un ambiente de trabajo bueno siempre se ha tratado bien al trabajador

Normalmente yo estoy de encargado en ese trabajo y he aprendido mucho en todo este tiempo q he llevo ahí tanto como camarero o bartender y estos últimos meses he estado con un equipo llevado por mi en el restaurante.

Pros

La atención que dan los jefes es buena

Cons

A veces no hay tiempo para comer cuando está lleno

Absolutely don't apply

I left this company, because most of the time, didn't get paid. Don't apply if you espect to get paid for the work you do. The management is ridiculous, treat you as an idiot. The HR is even worst.

Pros

Cons

All, bad moneies, not good job, Bad consideration.....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nationwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Nationwide