Naukri.Com

Naukri.Com Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Its was very good experience working in naukari.com

The company was good there was very good team work N very friendly environment bt some time its was very hard if sales are not going good bt mangers always was supported motivate always us

Pros

Friendly suff good environment

Cons

Some time too much load of sales

Fast Paced

Decent organization for freshers. Not many opportunities once you are old in the system. Salary benefits need a lot of improvement. Not much growth...

Productive, Stressful, fun at workplace, Less Salary

Personal & professional life is well balanced. Workplace is good. Salary benchmarks are little low as compared to the industry standards. Target based job.

Firm work place

Autocad , civil engineering drawing , estimating & costing , civil engineering projects, computer , field survey, typing computer , building and site plan.

My Experience at naukri.com

First Job, Good learning and exposure. No work life balance. Perks are good but the office atmosphere and work culture need to be improved. Overall good 8 months spent there.

Overall Great Learning

you will get to learn a lot in initital days of your career after that (3-4 yrs ) no learning Salary & incentive Benefit is good Work life balance is not at all there you get very few offs so life will stuck in and around office only

Pros

Good incentive, job security (never fire attitude), brand name, Salary is also good as per market standard

Cons

No work life balance, very few week off including holiday

Great Place to work

NAUKRI.COM, founded in 1997, is the flagship brand of INFO EDGE (INDIA) LIMITED It is India’s largest internet-based, online job board with 70% market share. The work culture and environment is superb providing its employees an overall friendly atmosphere for both personal and professional development.

Pros

Employee Friendly

Cons

Salary may not come across as best in the industry

a very good workplace to work in.

There is a lot of pressure to achieve the individual targets which grooms the individuals on their marketing and sales skills. It is a perfect workplace to work here as most of the individuals are very helpful and they have learnt the skills of working in a team.

It was an awesome experience

The best place to start my career after my PGDM.I was able to meet with the CEO of different startups in Bangalore,I changed the the organisation because of lucrative salary from next company in terms of incemtive.But I found it in Naukri that B2B is my domain.I

Pros

Incentives;Manager

Cons

Cannot reach the existing customers

Good Culture

Hi, As Naukri Being my first job I really enjoyed my 5 Years in Naukri.com. Unfortunately, the salary was the only reason. Perfect place to start your career.

Pros

Culture, work enviornment

Cons

Salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Naukri.Com?

Good

I have been working in naukri.com since 2 years and handling business development role of more than 2.5 lakhs per month identifying the need of customer and offering the right service to them.

Awesome

The company's work culture is awesome to start with. It is a very good place to start work at as firstly, it is a brand. The superiors are super supportive and you get to learn, hone and utilize your skills before foraying further

Associate client servicing executive

Day started at 9:30 AM in morning till 6:30 PM. major learning from Naukri were developed communication skill, client servicing skills, lead generation.

The managers will be hard on you. Bad salary bit good incentives.

I was very happy with my team but my manager was not understanding at all. There is always a pressure- daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly and annoying review meetings and unnecessary spreadsheets.

Productive workplace

It is an organization that trusts in one's capabilities and let people drive their individualistic traits in their day-to-day targets. A good place to push start one's career and an average culture to work in.

Sales driven company

Brand can't say it all every time, work environment has become pathetic with added pressure each day, no employee motivation programs , Sales driven company .

Pros

Easy brand recall

Cons

Added pressure

A great place to work but not for long term.

Best place to earn incentives over and above your salary. The management is also supportive invorder to achieve your targets but they need to work upon working environment.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Environment

Fun place

I started my career with this organisation and it taught me alot to grow as a professional. I would owe my professional growth to this company. Totally employee oriented company.

The place is good to work

It offers a stable career, so people who want to have that should definitely go for it. But at times it becomes very mundane and appears aimless at times.

Fun work place

It's a great place to work. Insensitive structure is not that great . But to start a career with such a company . It was pleasure to work for, It was a great achievement to work in naukri.com

Productive & Fun Work Place

Excellent place to work with balance competition .Productive things to learn.Management & Manager are very motivating and helpful. People around are also very helpful & cooperative. Excellent Training is provided to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Naukri.Com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Naukri.Com with