Navata Road Transport

Navata Road Transport Employee Reviews

No time punctuality, team not supportive

The workplace is not comfortable, no team members support.there is no proper guidelines to get output. Office employees are different with field marketing staff.

Not least but good somehow.

For beginners it was ok, after you get into experience level there will be no identification to us. Every employee issue has to go to management like MD and manager, but not solvent by HR.

This job i was leave for the my studies

In this job i was more stress than other jobs they have not give allowance for their work so that was I that job and started to find a kindly job for my education

Good but not for north people

Good but not suitable for north Work culture good Local language effect , All is normal but only those who belongs from south . Low salary provide ,

No Stability, No Increament, Can Remove from the job anytime.

This is not good at all, reason is their rates are very high and service is very bad and force you to get the business, no support from Mgmt, No stability, Can remove you from the job anytime.

Cons

No stability, no support from Mgmt, Huge work pressurecan remove you from the job anytime

Work stress than regular stress.

No care about employee and everything is in management hand like if we have any problem we need to go to management. HR is just for recruitment but no care about employee.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Short breaks no entertainment

Vehicle Maintenance Section

I had been working in VM Section for 7 months as an Officer Trainee. I have a good knowledge at Invertoey Management , Stock keeping, vehicle repairs.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Continuous Duty

No work recognition

Dear team Here you will do with 100% accurate work and effort management level people not recognize you, because the people only believe their old employees. They need donkey and Hard work not a smart worker so please avoid. .The way people given training about logistics is awesome . Team work is most enjoyable but not sure all time . 9am -6pm and again you need to go 10pm -2am it's very typical work in every routine day work. . Company is doing well in social welfare works but they don't know every employee is worthy or not

Pros

Cons

Long hours, not accept smart work

Fun

While I join there that was my first organization everything was new one for me it will take time to settle there. Once I feel comfortable then I started to fun with my co -workers went to tour also I enjoyed there. Always I have more unforgettable moment once I attached with some I enjoyed with him .

Cons

You recruit candidates in bulk but they will abscond because of the great salaries provided to the employees. Low HR culture. No incentives and allowances. Low salaries. Monotonous work. No communication skills in high level management. Weak implementation of standards operating procedure.SOP. Full of caste system hierarchy.

Pros

9am to 6pm

Cons

No corporate culture at all.

hard and fully pressure

not a good place for work for long time, vulgar language with the employes and not giving minimun respect to the employees and working out of theworking hours

Productive work place

So What not comfort to work and high work pressure and No expected increments as per the requirement but safety is good and comfort timings nothing to say more

Productivity

Working Nature is Good Learned Lot from my Senior Staff's. Very Good Management. Work Place Culture is very Good Atmosphere. Every Part of my Job Enjoyed while Learning.

A Lot to Learn

it was nice place to start up for gaining some knowledge about logistics that how the whole process of loading unloading documentation related to that each n everything. other than that there was BDE also

handling store activities

To be a member of any prestigious organization where growth prospects are unlimited and individual is recognized by their work. work experience 1

i am interesting at vijawada

Any place do the hard work and achieve the same to the growth level and maintenance relation of lover level employee and higher level employee. Do the hard work and serve the same.

good working culture

really its nice to work. good time and systamatic. very very tight rules and regulations but also they are systamatic. Not only one employee and of them from top to bottom dedicated to work.

Service marketing & camp at Gujarat & Mumbai

my role is to explain about my company service and quality to the customer and adding customer, regular followup. and we have camp like (states wise marketing)

Pros

free lunch

narasaraopet,guntur,ap,india

Employee engagement has become a top business priority for senior executives. In this rapid cycle economy, business leaders know that having a high-performing workforce is essential for growth and survival. They recognize that a highly engaged workforce can increase inno - vation, productivity, and bottom-line performance while reducing costs related to hiring and retention in highly competitive talent markets.

nice to work

Good working place, good management and facilities are good.time to time salaries, ESI and PF benefits are their. Main benefit is yearly 2months salary bonus

Nice Workplace

Management was good and I learn more from this company about Hardware and networking and also about transportation. I enjoyed the job very lot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navata Road Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Navata Road Transport with

• Navata Road Transport
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?