Navata Road Transport

Navata Road Transport Management reviews

Clear

Not least but good somehow.

For beginners it was ok, after you get into experience level there will be no identification to us. Every employee issue has to go to management like MD and manager, but not solvent by HR.

No Stability, No Increament, Can Remove from the job anytime.

This is not good at all, reason is their rates are very high and service is very bad and force you to get the business, no support from Mgmt, No stability, Can remove you from the job anytime.

Cons

No stability, no support from Mgmt, Huge work pressurecan remove you from the job anytime

Work stress than regular stress.

No care about employee and everything is in management hand like if we have any problem we need to go to management. HR is just for recruitment but no care about employee.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Short breaks no entertainment

Vehicle Maintenance Section

I had been working in VM Section for 7 months as an Officer Trainee. I have a good knowledge at Invertoey Management , Stock keeping, vehicle repairs.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Continuous Duty

No work recognition

Dear team Here you will do with 100% accurate work and effort management level people not recognize you, because the people only believe their old employees. They need donkey and Hard work not a smart worker so please avoid. .The way people given training about logistics is awesome . Team work is most enjoyable but not sure all time . 9am -6pm and again you need to go 10pm -2am it's very typical work in every routine day work. . Company is doing well in social welfare works but they don't know every employee is worthy or not

Pros

Cons

Long hours, not accept smart work

You recruit candidates in bulk but they will abscond because of the great salaries provided to the employees. Low HR culture. No incentives and allowances. Low salaries. Monotonous work. No communication skills in high level management. Weak implementation of standards operating procedure.SOP. Full of caste system hierarchy.

Pros

9am to 6pm

Cons

No corporate culture at all.

Productivity

Working Nature is Good Learned Lot from my Senior Staff's. Very Good Management. Work Place Culture is very Good Atmosphere. Every Part of my Job Enjoyed while Learning.

i am interesting at vijawada

Any place do the hard work and achieve the same to the growth level and maintenance relation of lover level employee and higher level employee. Do the hard work and serve the same.

good working culture

really its nice to work. good time and systamatic. very very tight rules and regulations but also they are systamatic. Not only one employee and of them from top to bottom dedicated to work.

narasaraopet,guntur,ap,india

Employee engagement has become a top business priority for senior executives. In this rapid cycle economy, business leaders know that having a high-performing workforce is essential for growth and survival. They recognize that a highly engaged workforce can increase inno - vation, productivity, and bottom-line performance while reducing costs related to hiring and retention in highly competitive talent markets.

nice to work

Good working place, good management and facilities are good.time to time salaries, ESI and PF benefits are their. Main benefit is yearly 2months salary bonus

Nice Workplace

Management was good and I learn more from this company about Hardware and networking and also about transportation. I enjoyed the job very lot

i work hard,will do my job responsibilities in the company .

i am working day shift, HR- operations ex: pay rolls, attendance, salaries and leaves atc.. employ relationship management, i learn in this a lot...

Working in Navata has been an ultimate thing, i had learn lot of things after joining Navata and the management is really good they help us in each and every aspect

Quite good company

My work is to operate system with different works. People from management level to lower level need ms-office as well as typing. I handle all these kinda things.

Pros

games during lunch

Good

Work is good. Management is very supportive. Co-workers are also good.

its a heavy work place

in the first day i am not adjust to work that"s my typical day, i am learning high quality values, management is good but not at all, my co workers are so funny they are giveing so much of support, in the night duties so hard to went to all the city that is so hard, i am transfer to vishakapatnam that's so happy part beacuse i am coming to nearest of my native place

Pros

free bonus

Cons

8 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navata Road Transport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Navata Road Transport with