NCC Limited

NCC Limited Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka20 reviews

executionconstructionsiteaccomodationaccommodationsalaryprojectdrawing

Good

Good company for working, all time 15th u will get your salary. Mess is good, accomadation is not statisfied. I'm in banglore metro.working as a officer.

Not a place for Learners

*Its more like working in a government job. Not a stressful job *No updated working environment *Management is worst in staff welfare *The hardest part is to work just for salary without learning new things

NCC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Chutiya company

It's the most worst company I have worked.....this is my request to all candidates job seekers to not go to this Company.... They don't give u offer letter 3months ...they don't pay salary for 3 months and u will get 1month salary after 3 months....and u have to go Sunday alaso...

Excelent place for Learning.

Good Place for Beginners, Encouraging seniors and very co operative in nature, Good management and Co-workers. Freedom to work. Learnt a lot from NCC Ltd.

Nice place to work.. friendly Environment. Place to improve the skills.

Nice place to work.. friendly Environment. Place to improve the skills. I worked there for more than 2 years. It was really a bliss working here. I started my career here after completing my bachelor degree in electrical engineering.

Boring place

Bangalore region is the worst, other regions are good compared to bangalore region, increments are very low work culture and HR is a devil not proffesional

Pros

House rent

Cons

No leaves, no

Good Company

Good company with supportive management, good for beginners who can learn and experience new things, good work atmosphere, learned site supervision and handling clients...

Learning more knowledge

I am worked as a Junior engineer in this company till one year, I doesn't receive the offer letter and confirmation letter also, Company was so good Learning for new in always

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

12 hours

Planning & Execution of high raised buildings.

I enjoy my responsibility. I would like put the targets and milestone to achieve good output. I learn dedication in both technical and manage the trouble facings. I will motivate & teach my junior staff and get work from them.

Its fun

Working in this company gives you the exposure to latest trends and helps to learn but the salary and other internal issues frustrates you to work according to your caliber

Pros

Free pass

Cons

Long distance

Dy. Project Manager - Projects

It's my pleasure to start my carrier at NCC, made strong my technical knowledge in various construction works. Good and co-workers are very friendly. enjoyed work in this company.

Very good company

Its a very good company for learning of work the management will take care of all employs our col-workers are move like a family and the timings of job is very hardest 12hrs duty

Good Company

I have Learnt many things for the organization.meet good peoples.Hardwork.Very Supportive Management.High number of crowd

working culture is very good.

Comprehensive as a professional extensive experience in the field of Administration, Job involves administration and managing of all the facilities and amenities, statutory compliances at project sites, liaisoning with local bodies, time office and payroll management, supervision of security functions, labour camp management. knowledge of IR / Labour Laws related to construction companies..

Nice

I am learned fundamentals in site engineering work. my co workers are Janardhan,Santosh.

Better Place to Lean Job

Since it is a small company with a team of 10 Engineers....who are involved in various types of projects...it gave a chance to learn from basic quation of tender documents to agreements and receving drawings and execution of work. it was fun as we all enjoyed as a family and with a back support to each other. i learnt from scartch to final billing....

Pros

better visblity of job, better place to learn

Cons

salary hike was once in 2 years

purchasing the in ur college engineering all branc books, stor thease books in our library , then issue thease books for students and staffs

when we will received from publishers, lot of processing is there store of books and issues for students and staff

Pros

1 to 2

Cons

sunday and holiday time

nice place for working

ok nice for trainees ang engineers we can learn lot in this new work etc

Execution and responsible job

every day as a typical day, we could learn many things, well supporting from management, co-workers are changing every site, based on our character they will behave, hardest part is when we don't have work, if we achieved target, that is the time enjoyable

Pros

free accommodation& food

Cons

we should work 24/7

Hardware & Networking

1Maintaining of Hardware & Networking. Extensive experience with Active Directory, Domain Name System, Windows Internet Naming Service, and Microsoft Exchange. Investigated new technologies, software, patches, and security packages, which will improve system performance and systems administration procedures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with