NCC Limited

NCC Limited Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu12 reviews

executionconstructionsiteaccomodationaccommodationsalaryprojectdrawing

Not good of smart people

Good for telugu speaking employees. Top level management is not concern about those who are working hard. If anything goes wrong telgu speaking Employees will be safe gaurd by top management.

Pros

Hard work

Cons

Top management

productive and stress working

While comparing to L&T no work culture. But a lot of opportunity to learn and implement.Management should learn about staff welfare.lack of apprecation not good for any organization

NCC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good working weather

Good co operation with colleagues regarding work & personal.good knowledge get from the higher officials.Easily adapted to working environment in ncc Ltd.

Im working at NCC project under CMRL for a year.. It is best experience on my life about work culture

Best in business with more employees and employers.. The way they finished the bridge construction is awesome Employers in the organization are well trained.

active and good workinng place

system operating and management ,biheviorand work culture was good. no hardest part of this job full enjoy full this job Monday to Saturday good working this company.

new place and my first job carrier

This is manufacturing company.when i started my carrier first company is Ok.timing period also is high .only providing subsidy lunch and break fast.i started carrier from 2004 to2007.

Pros

no free

Cons

working hours high

the top management given full freedom to project incharge to handle the project manger

Good working atmosphere, the top given full responsibilities to project in charge & good support was given for timely completion the project. good team work

Active and Prime Phase

I was fortunate to get employed in a reputed company immediately after my graduation and contribute my services to it and also learn the technicalities and ways to face challenges in the profession. A typical day at work invoves monitoring the plant and site processes , planning ,executing , recording the work and finally preparing the bills for the day's work.I also frequently keep supervising the laborforce and interacting with the subcontractors I learned to implement the work by invoking a spirit of teamwork that helped in completing the work within the stipulated time and budjet. The workplace ambience is very friendly and zealous in each own's duty. The management and my mentors are observant and powerful and at the same time support and mentor my activities. .

Good

1. daily hard working 2.perfectness in planing and execution of work 3.QS Department work 4.Maintance good co-operation at work 5.Too Long hours at duty 6.Provides all facilities

Pros

food and accomidation

Cons

long Hrs

Very effective and more focussed management

There are so many areas where you will be tested and you will have the oppurtunity to adapt and learn many things, The management is flexible but little tough.

Hard work

 Maping of Projects ,Finding of Key Persons.  Specification Making.  Windows Installation Forecasting .  Maintenance of customer Service.  Installation Team Arrangements.  Dealer Appointing .Material Arrangements , Quality Checking ,Collection .

working in nccl is good

Acording to management,Specilities,job security working in nccl is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with