NCC Limited

NCC Limited Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana36 reviews

executionconstructionsiteaccomodationaccommodationsalaryprojectdrawing

Pleasant Atmosphere to Work in competitive manner

Good Firm, to work, to learn, to interact, to feel free to implement our ideas and good management who understand the employee's problems and fix at the earliest.

Pros

Bonus, Yearly gifts, Celebrating gifts, Tours, Family atmosphere

Cons

need bit more systematic and organizing procedures for further betterment

It's great freedom of Working with our Technical Skillset

Working with different Clients at different locations with applying own thaughts & skillset to make satisfy the client requirements is great feeling while working with NCC Limited

Pros

New Projects Execution where the Bottlenecks solving

Cons

Client satisfaction is more imp

NCC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Excellent Work Culture and Coordination

Nice place to work, Good Work Culture, Free Accomodation and Food, Free Transportation, Bonus, Perks, Incentives, Balanced Work, Management Support, Peace of Mind

Pros

Free Accomodation and Food

No work-life balance

GOOD MANAGEMENT,NO WORK LIFE BALANCE, GOOD FACILITIES, Highpressure, solo negitive impacts, no importance on hard work, biscuits required to grow.no system.

Pros

accomodation

civil engineering

top management means chairman and all directors are eqaul to god. but middle management very worst.they dont know any thing. my serious advice plz remove above 15 to 20 years experience in ncc. they are completely currepted. ncc wants realiy new blood.defenitly will come previous growth. i love n.c.c.

productive & competitive

Its nice opportunity working with NCC having cooperative work culture, I learnt so much of leading & management skills, working skills, ERP portal, Online DPR tool.

Superb company

Very happy to work at NCC..No pressure, N can.Cool Job.. Worked with wonderful purchase team.Again i would like to work with NCC if I get opportunity.

Good company

It's a cast feeling is more in this company but work stress is more targets sometimes transfer to North states or ready to work in any where in India..... To learn work this company is very good senior will encourage more more... Senior very good attitude encourage to juniors....

The company is good for beginners and can learn many things from sites , however they will not pay much but you can get an experience in terms of execution.

Enjoyed at working in NCC

Good to work at NCC Ltd About the Letter of credits processing Management is good Workplace culture is good Nothing hardest part all the days went good for me

Good working management

i was working in NCC as it was my starting stage of my career company was good i got a offer to work in saudi arabia, so to boost my career and to improve my professional skills i moved to saudi arabia.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

8 working hours

Assistant accountant

starting and my first job after completion of my graduation. every thing new for me , I don't have working experience. my collegues support is unforgettable.

Good place to work and gain experience

• Developed bill of quantities and work breakdown structure for project • Field visits to check compliance and quality of work • Schedule collapsing during project to work around weather constraints

Poor

Very pathatic experience was there. There is no professionalism in the employees & management. They dont know how to talk propely, senior employees misbehaves with juniors.Lots of politics are there.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long working hours, No learning, Politics

well way to learn subject from elders

Very responsible,faith attitude will be always grown up,here we have such type of officers.they thought me alot about civil and as well as life.......,need to learn some more because i need to rule my pasion

Very Good work environment, Flexibility, Management easily accessible

Very Good work environment, Flexibility, Management easily accessible. Liberty in taking decision. Lean structure. Management encourage decision making

Project execution including planning and implication

Internal concrete road construction with slope including walkway and storm water drain. Construction of machinery and industrial structural foundations industrial type flooring with cable trenches etc.

Pros

Motorized gate, And sky roofing and cladding

Cons

Extended to mid night

I was an intern

Excellent place to work. good learning experience Location is good hygienic canteen friendly employees difficult to get in to company like this i want a job here

Pros

Good infra

Cons

No job openings

Job Work and Life balance not good.

Job Work and Life balance not good. Sunday also working day. No official holidays. minimum twelve hours working a day. No more celebrations and culture . But... Good execution and respect intelligence. Proper execution of work, Time management

Pros

Free Accommodations and Food Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

productive

feeling excellent to associate with NCC...learned how to handle critical situations...how to manage team members and finally how to utilise manpower in 24/7..managing shifts..

Overall Good Company to Work With

Not a very great place to work but over all satisfactory. The policies and employee benefits are very old in nature. I suggest to company need to change lot of it's policies and employee benefits considering the competition and market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with