NCC Limited

Assistant Engineer10 reviews
India10 reviews

executionconstructionsiteaccomodationaccommodationsalaryprojectdrawing

civil engineering

top management means chairman and all directors are eqaul to god. but middle management very worst.they dont know any thing. my serious advice plz remove above 15 to 20 years experience in ncc. they are completely currepted. ncc wants realiy new blood.defenitly will come previous growth. i love n.c.c.

I love ncc ltd

NCC LIMITED IS THE BEST COMPANY. Our organization provide good salary & Every on support for any work.I hve 5 years working period constant this company.

NCC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Assistant Engineer

NCC Limited is very good company to explore our views. Company will be very supportive to learners. Payments in the company will be very genuine. Can get good knowledge of the work.

Boring place

Bangalore region is the worst, other regions are good compared to bangalore region, increments are very low work culture and HR is a devil not proffesional

Pros

House rent

Cons

No leaves, no

Productive but not Quality

1) Main learned thing was that managing and Proper utilization of Man and Machinery. 2)I like the Company because many opportunities to train and expand knowledge and very challenging at work. 3)Salary is quite low was the unlike thing in the company.

Pros

Free lunches and open PTO make it for a excellent place of employment.

Cons

Long hours to work there is no such limitations in timing.

Q.S. Billing

a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

friendly management

some works delayed due to some reasons. we rectify the problem by gathering all the employes of the project and automatically resolve the problem. they pay some extra time to rectify this. management also trust every one.

productive

.maintainence &zero break down equipment protection .maintainence .ncl industries .narendra .packing plant .shifts

Pros

half amount paid by company

Cons

late hours

buildings work

* Nothing *Management Skills *Team Work *Finishing (Plumbing) *At the day we handover the Building

Pros

1.00pm to 2.00 pm

Cons

12 hours

Quantity Surveyor

I Have Working in Q.S. Department,Making As Built Road Cross Section,As Built all types Structure Drawing like this Major Bridge,Minor Bridge,Pipe Culvert,Box Culvert,Slab Culvert,RCC Covered Drain,Retaining Wall,Under Pass etc.I have a All Road Work Item wise Quantity Prepped.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with

• NCC Limited
  • Assistant Engineer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?