NCC Limited

Deputy Manager10 reviews
India10 reviews

executionconstructionsiteaccomodationaccommodationsalaryprojectdrawing

Pleasant Atmosphere to Work in competitive manner

Good Firm, to work, to learn, to interact, to feel free to implement our ideas and good management who understand the employee's problems and fix at the earliest.

Pros

Bonus, Yearly gifts, Celebrating gifts, Tours, Family atmosphere

Cons

need bit more systematic and organizing procedures for further betterment

Good working culture

Working with NCC team in construction is very challenging, cooperative & team work had made the project completion in schedule time & got good recognition to all the team members….

Pros

Good lunch, scheduled & organized by staff

Cons

Working hours are well organized

NCC Limited insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good

Join as a Jr.Engineer and resigned as Dy.Project Manager.This is with a span of 10 years by getting 3 promotions and working 7 sites. It was Very good experience to me. During my journey in NCC What I have learned many things, solving of the technical problems which are now very useful tome in present. Very Good systematic and well wishing management

Good construction company

Very competitive and professional engineers work place. Working hours are convenient for personal life. Salary also convenient and punctual. Emicable climate at work place.

Good Work place

Good work place, excellent office environment, nice ambiance around the office. Helping staff and seniors. One of the best construction company in India.

Dy. Project Manager - Projects

It's my pleasure to start my carrier at NCC, made strong my technical knowledge in various construction works. Good and co-workers are very friendly. enjoyed work in this company.

Productive and fun place at NCC

My typical day starts at 10 am to 6 pm some times beyond 6 for initial 1 year with 100% attendance As the department heads thorough professional and decision is limited. I have joined as team leader for financial, admin monitoring of project sites in MP,AP and Gujarat. I have learned the intrinsic ,thorough audit of each project sites attended by me and with my proactive approach and appreciation of each subordinate. My contribution was the NCC saved IT amount tune of 2 crores while fnalisation of project of MP sewarage of worth 400 crores at Indore,MP. streamlined the project sites to deliver reporting monthly on time.successfully,coordinated with all the department for smooth function. Successfully, managed for 4 years. Co-workers are absolutedly friendly and deserved to be mutual The hardest part of the job was coordination between tough to crack project heads and slow projects in AP used to get criticism for no reason by weak colleagues. I had enjoyed my monitoring trip to each project site motivating,educating each subordinate and colleague to perform and execute our regional corporate office monthly periodical requirements.Also Internal auditors,statutory auditors are quite pleased with timely redressal grievances with immediate heads of my corporate office. Grabbed the freedom and used to execute on decent suitable independent decision gradually labelled me as threat to my boss , due to informal and indecent decision forced to sent to project and HP,struggled to survive and became sick and management unwilling to transfer or rejoin HO in Hyderabad

Pros

professional, understadning management, employee welfare oriented

Cons

less room for freedom/independent decision/ disturbing co workers/informal

Productive and good place to work

NCC was a good place to work and loved being here. Due to my personal emergency I need to quit my job and now in search of job.

productive and new learning

Good work environmentFriendly going between co-workerssatisfactory jobinformative while working

Pros

perks facility like house rent, electricity bill, etc.

Cons

8 hours of work

Construction ,execution works

Execution the work as per schedule.good management and well support to engineers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NCC Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with