NCC Limited

NCC Limited

NCC Limited Employee Review

Good Culture, opportunity for learning

Good organization for young engineers. Working time will be 12hrs.apart from that ncc is good.good platform for learners.salary and other benefits ok .

Chutiya company

It's the most worst company I have worked.....this is my request to all candidates job seekers to not go to this Company.... They don't give u offer letter 3months ...they don't pay salary for 3 months and u will get 1month salary after 3 months....and u have to go Sunday alaso...

Good to gain knowladge

It is good company compared to other construction firms but engineers can be treated better People who will work will have life in this company . overall good

Pros

Free food

Productive environment

Very good experience of working and good place for learning. I have learnt about various equipment related to construction. A good environment is also provided by company for employees. So I have worked for 2 years in this company and feeling confident in the field of construction. In present time I'm searching a construction job in Delhi nearby area for continue our jobs for gaining more experience in construction field.

Pros

Extra salary for overtime

Cons

More distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC Limited with

• NCC Limited
  • Good Culture, opportunity for learning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?