NCC

NCC Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh5 reviews

companymanagementworklonghouremployeelearnedconstruction

good

It provides a best flat form to freshers those who are looking a bright future as civil engineer. They gives friendly environment for working for each individual

My site is totally joybule work place

I think there is no typical day to me we are all work with each other and we can share our works equally I work there in friendly nature. I learned there how to manage labour and how to take work with them and I learned there one advance material MIVAN It is a shuttering material which is made of aluminium and also how to handle heavy projects and also how to manage clients. Our management is excellent they encourage me som much they never treat me as a j.e they see me equally with them. My co workers also excellent we share works with each other we never never neglect our work and co workers. Every day is enjoyable in my work time because my management never give any tension on workers I also never neglected my work.

NCC insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good Salary Package & Benefits with Multi departments work scope environment.

User friendly work environment with Good Salary & benefit. Management provide work scope in multi departments work environment. If employee interest and hard work nature management also give support.

Good experience with wonderful people. And lot of fun to work.

Every day i will enjoy the work. I have learned about the MIVAN SHUTTERING, BBS, BILLS, etc Management are very close with every staff. And they use to slove our problems immediatly. our colleagues are very close to each other.

Cons

long timings

EKTA DAIRY PLANT Fatehpur ,Allhabad,U.P.

When Shortej of worker then Most diffcult to Opreate Plant.I learn How to salve any problem releted to opreating m/c.Mangement is very striced but my efficent working to most effect.am shift incharge.testing of milk when ph value is incharge.when poly pack then injoy.

Pros

3 time

Cons

12 hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NCC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NCC with