NCERT

NCERT Employee Reviews

I had very nice working experience at NCERT. It is very nice and relaxed place for working. I will recommend my all friends to work there. All senior were very helping. They always guided me how I can imporoo my self.
Cons
Office time
It was a pleasant experience working in ncert as contract job for nine months. I learnt many things from my senior how they serious about their work. Some pleasant memories will be remembered for lifetime spending quality time with my colleagues.
Ncert is a good place a learning. That place a very nice. All are is good and help my all work. This is a library , you search any book. And also Purchase ncert book.
NCERT is a amazing place and lot of fun. I worked there so friendly environment.. My colleagues and boss were so cooperative.. There were no burden of works.
I learnt in NCERT all the documents and file management work.workplace culture was bit good. it was good experience to be working over there. i left the job as salary was not as per the expectation.
Visualizing concepts to design for designer stationery etc. Designing of children books and monthly Magazines Designing of Logos, Book Covers Designing of website ADS and outlook express mailers Designing of Newsletters Designing of Calendar and Telephone Directory Visualizing concepts for different types of projects Designing of Posters, Broachers, designer Catalogue Designing Newsletters and mailers worked on different sizes educational books (Single or Four Colored) with different CorelDraw linked files. Worked on all types of designing work. (i.e., Cover Pages, Spine of Books n Catalogues/Children’s Magazine.)
NCERT is known for research activities related to curriculum framework for school education in India. The researchers do a laudable work in framing material for books to be used at school level.
  1. Employee Reviews