NDA

NDA Employee Reviews

It was not a company. NDA stands for non-disclosure agreement.

So I was just assisting a person so the process was completely casual. no working hours. We worked whenever we could and whenever we should. Thats how creative people work right?

Must be able to manage own time

Must be able to be organized to stay on track with metrics and performance. Sometimes no work available. Contract work so must handle taxes on your own.

Pros

remote work

Cons

no work available at times

NDA is what you would expect

I am unable to give details about my particular NDA, it is flexible and straight forward. I enjoy the schedule on my own time. The work load is inconsistent but that is to be expected.

Pros

Very flexible

Cons

Uneven work loads

work hard play hard

When working at NDA make sure you work hard then play hard. Absolutely dynamic environment, but not everyone rises. You have to prove yourself. Do not be afraid to express your ideas and be ready to Kaizen.

Pros

great sushi bar, great mentors

Cons

sometimes you'll work 20 hours in a week sometimes you'll work 80.

Vibe environment

NDA is the best call center that I ever worked for and I enjoyed working At NDA people are very helpful and kinda I could even say they are honest it’s a nice vibe environment chilled it’s like you at home when you don’t understand they will help you so that you understand everything thn just pretend to know when you don’t know

Pros

You get lunch

Cons

No long hours normal hours

Flexible

Rooting out unfair processes and procedures in all sectors has been exhausing but yet fundamental. This is a business in start up but has a wealth of experience spanning 21 years

Pros

Injustices in the legal, medical and public sector professions

Cons

My company - have to bear the brunt from all sides

I joined the company when I was studying for my Masters in Industrial & Organizational Psychology and was welcomed in as an intern.

I have been able to expand my horizon with the work they have allowed me to do. Nothing is off the table with the company; if you have the drive and ethics, they will test your abilities through new task. This was no easy introduction, I had to use my educational knowledge and apply it to real world financial industry objectives.

Pros

Love the culture, Love the direction of the company (Growing Extensively)

Cons

It is on the 8th floor so it takes me longer to get to my desk.

Ótima

A empresa sempre foi prestativa nas sua ações quanto a vida e a responsabilidade de seus funcionários .

Pros

Tudo

Cons

Nada

Assignments since 2012

Several different food categories since I started in 2012 Assignments received in different ways- recruiters, self-application, referrals Experience in many business models and company cultures Assigments are not predictable for the longer term

Productive workplace

Co-worker are very relaxed and focused on their work, the only times when its ever crazy is if its a busy day. You learn how to deal with people and their specific situations which require patience and understanding, i also learned data entry and digital filing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NDA?

Na

Na Do not want to complete this information at this point in time as I am not comfortable doing so. Once I g ave left perha ps then but not at this time

Amazing workplace!!!

Fun work days Always learning something new Travel to different countries You will love this job, the boss is truly amazing Everyone is peaceful, hard to believe but once the boss trust you everything is good.

Non Disclosure Agreement

I love serving a remote company which allows me to do all my assignment in my own time phase but need to follow the target deadlines and the end of the week.

Pros

Non Disclosure Agreement

Cons

Non Disclosure Agreement

Very Fun And Open Environment

Really enjoyed Working there .. Learned Alot OF Helpful Working Skills As Well And Interview And Resume Techniques. i Also Learned Alot About My Self And Not To Doubt My Self

That was a bad experience.i don't want this type of jobs. Sallery was less than ten thousand.this job was huge presure.but sallery not huge.i want a job...

Na

Very long work days No vacation time messy management a lot of travel no possibility of promotion or advancement salary locked with no opportunity to earn more

Technical Director

It was a cut-throat culture, with a high turn over. I worked in a separate division than most workers and had a lot of responsibility. I managed new workers in the division. The management was busy with many legal issues.

Standart soviet union plant

Standart plant. I have worked on system apps. Dirty, loudly and cant use mobile phone

It was very demanding job but it help me with people skills.

Serve as a positive role model.You learn the in an out of campus policies.You become very aware of your surroundings.The hardest part was balancing a night job and having full-time schedule in school.

Fun and organised.

Brilliant place to work. Outstanding workforce. Easy learning enviroment. Excellent pay rates and overtime rates. Great people to work with. Wouldnt change a thing

Pros

Excellent Overtime rates

Educational Environment

In the company my co-workers were too good. It was my first job while i was pursuing BCA . I did my work with enjoyment because that was an educational institute.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NDA