NDA

NDA Culture reviews

Clear

I joined the company when I was studying for my Masters in Industrial & Organizational Psychology and was welcomed in as an intern.

I have been able to expand my horizon with the work they have allowed me to do. Nothing is off the table with the company; if you have the drive and ethics, they will test your abilities through new task. This was no easy introduction, I had to use my educational knowledge and apply it to real world financial industry objectives.

Pros

Love the culture, Love the direction of the company (Growing Extensively)

Cons

It is on the 8th floor so it takes me longer to get to my desk.

Ótima

A empresa sempre foi prestativa nas sua ações quanto a vida e a responsabilidade de seus funcionários .

Pros

Tudo

Cons

Nada

Assignments since 2012

Several different food categories since I started in 2012 Assignments received in different ways- recruiters, self-application, referrals Experience in many business models and company cultures Assigments are not predictable for the longer term

Amazing workplace!!!

Fun work days Always learning something new Travel to different countries You will love this job, the boss is truly amazing Everyone is peaceful, hard to believe but once the boss trust you everything is good.

Technical Director

It was a cut-throat culture, with a high turn over. I worked in a separate division than most workers and had a lot of responsibility. I managed new workers in the division. The management was busy with many legal issues.

Fun and organised.

Brilliant place to work. Outstanding workforce. Easy learning enviroment. Excellent pay rates and overtime rates. Great people to work with. Wouldnt change a thing

Pros

Excellent Overtime rates

Great work place

Very close family work place. Great activities and work environment. Would recommend and work again. Wonderful team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NDA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NDA