NDOT Technologies logo
NDOT Technologies

NDOT Technologies Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun place

Fun place to work. Good Product based company in Coimbatore. Fun Fridays. But sales team will dominate. Time line will be too hard. Team will be good. We can enjoy working with team

Fun And Good Place to work

Good Company to learn for and implement your skills and showcase you are an exceptional member to the Management. I see more opportunity for freshers to learn and develop their skill.

Pros

Nice Enviornment for work

It is feel good when working at ndot technology

The company make us feel like we were working in a home like environment, that make us to work friendly and the people's were very supportive there. And we can learn an entire cycle of project development in agile methodology.

Work culture

Good to work best environment ,nice place to work learn more knowledge best place to again knowledge enjoy as well in all festive occasions more importance will be given in occasions rather in work

Good environment for freshers

A very good environment, freshers can learn more. Games will be conducted on a frequent basis for mind refreshment. For a techie person, sure this is good workplace.

Fun work place with various freedoms.

We can relish working in NDOT cause it's a totally fun based working sector. There work will be a team-based coordinated environment. So we can't judge whether the end of a day comes, because it comes at an instant, cause time moves so fast that we enjoy each and every moment of it.

super place to start your career as a fresher

i have started the career here, i learned a lot of thinks from there,They have conducted fun Friday in every week of last Friday without fail. which make the employees to feel awesome

More productive

It's a nice environment to work and gaining knowledge. They allow us to handle a client based on a performance. Managers are being friendly for all kind of situation.

work place with fun

conducting games, activity, training, tasks,celebration to encourage employee good place to work. And good place to learn new technologies with good guidance

Good place to learn things but less time for everything

A good place if you want to learn new things, but the time they give to deploy and understand the project is too low and unreasonable. A fun filled work space.

Pros

Fun filled workspace

Cons

too less time for project complition and long hours

Good working culture

We have 8 hour production on daily basis. Each day we plan scheduled task with predefined timelines.Before starting the task we have a clear discussion on client requirements. Had a good teamwork.Completes the tasks on timeline with good team effort.

Bad Work Experience at Ndot

Worst company I ever worked. They treat their employees like slaves. There is no work time for employees. Management treat their employees like slaves. They should work long hours, until night 4AM(sometimes no work time - until next day).

Cons

Long working hours

Good Environment

Ndot Technologies is a good company for freshers and seniors.But Working time is very huge.While i joined the Ndot they have said 8 hrs is a working production time.but they had took the work from me every day nearly 18 hrs or more then that.they have few products but they have not completed properly.

swift, objective c

I got a lot of experience in software and mobile application development filed. Got Very Good Managers for my team. Very good company.

Productive and fun place to work

Good place to work if you are looking a stable job,” Flexibility with work, work from home options. Easy getting leaves and employee friendly policies.

A place for fun and work

I love to be a part of NDOT. Work environment is good. I learned many things in Ndot. My heads they support me in every step. Friendly environment to work

Work and fun at work place are carried equal and there is a great recognisation for women in Ndot

A good place for freshers to learn . Helping co-workers are the main advantage over there. Apart from wrk there is fun activities and trips .

Good learning Oppurtunity

Its been awesome team i am been dealing with, Its been really challenging.

Pros

Good coworkers

Cons

Salary issue

Productive and Nice place to work

I got a lot of experience in software filed. Got Very Good Managers for my team