Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions

Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions Employee Reviews

India82 reviews

An average company with less growth.

Initially, I went through Aptitude, Group Discussion, and an operational interview round(All in one day as it was a pool campus).Interview was fairly easy.No growth at all, above average company, good for freshers.

Great place to flourish as a fresher

Loads of opportunities for freshers to grow.Supportive leaders and well established business practices. Cons is that the employees are very poorly compensated against the workload they usually engage with.

Overall it's good because what ever situation we face we have such supportive friends you may like this place

The management team told me when I was joining it was an rotational shift job. But I was worked their at near 2 years but only 3 months I was working their in morning shift and mid shift. They don't treat everyone is equall some people some Associate team leaders not treated well. She can believe only one person and did the favour for that one person they don't treat others also felt the same pain. Finally I conclude with this point didn't learn anything from Neeyamo. After relieving Neeyamo I understood that.

Pros

Supportive team mates and Team leaders.

Cons

Transport facility also very worst

about environment

Our Neeyamo is a nice environment to work and also friendly management, two days off is the best one but timing is just over. that will be reduce still better

Good place to work at.

I joined Neeyamo as my first professional job. Company is very good for beginners and you get to learn a lot of things. I felt lack of support & guidance from my Manager which led me leave the company in just 10 months. Rest, work culture is too good, and work-life balance is excellent here.

The colorful environment and sense of motivation

I joined as fresher, mostly for corporate experience, but it gave more than that. It taught me and motivated me in the tough situations. Compensation & other Benefits are comparatively low but hey knowledge n experience wise no comparison. The environment is very energetic always keeps you on your toe never dull. In tough spots everyone is always ready to help n guide you no matter what..Company time to time keeps organising trips n parties but in return the company only expects true dedication. thats all. #NeeyamoKnights

Pros

Energetic & Motivated Environment. New Ideas are always heard n welcomed

Cons

Hiring is bit confusing

I had the best experience

I have worked for 2 years in Neeyamo and I had an amazing experience working for the organisation. Much knowledge and exposure being a fresher to the international market.

Working environment is really good

Good management system. Job security. I improve my communication skills and learn about service executive delivery process. My work service was 180 countries.

Good organization for a starter

Overall average organization with decent opportunity for new starter. Not too good of an environment for a lateral joiner with more than 7 years of experience.

very bad cooperation in HRO team, the team leaders and seniors are not supportive enough, bad training procedure

not a good training module, they expect you to become perfect in just 15 days of the training period, bully and mental torture is very normal in HRO team.

Time tracking,Worklife balance,no recognition and salary issue

Company is making their own tools of time and absence and expecting employee should follow their rules instead of government rules. single single min is being tracked .Swipe system is available in washroom also .There is no canteen so people go to food court and break increases because of which and phone is not allowed so if any one wants to make a call they go out and then call. So breaks are increased automatically and they force employee to stay after office to compensate the break and allow only one hour break. Salary hike is only 1 point if you are good performer or bad performer. Appraisal system is on favoritism anyone who is favorite will be given appraisal and high performers are ignored. Recognition is given only to retain employee when he is planning to leave the organization. Due to break issue and extention employee worklife balance is getting disturbed and health is also getting effected . Attrition rate is too high due to break and late mark deduction issue. Tools are in developing mode but due to errors employee facing unnecessary deduction. Government has added leaves for employee and company has not changed the policy as per government rule they have still not added the leaves .They don't follow government rulesbut expect employee to follow their policy which is not as per government rule. In government rule it is 48hrs in week and 9hrs in a day but company has 9.30hr in a day and they have made policy of 1hr break which is not possible as their is not canteen ,swipe in washroom and no phone allowed.So break usually goes to more than 2 hrs also .They -

Good place for graduates

It is a good place for graduates to start off their career in non technical background. The work culture is pretty decent, however there are few cons in the organization.

It's a one of the good company in madurai but life and work balance is depends on your talent. Hike will be very low even you perform well. but it is good for freshers to start their career.

Management is poor, work hours policy is worst, Managers are supportive, HR department is worst, There is constant pressure in terms of timelines within the teams, not atall people driven company

Good Company

Enjoyed working there. Awesome environment. Learned a lot of things. The workplace culture was really nice. Enjoyed team handling. Everything was great.

Good

Good to work with and too good environment and supportive management and too friendly approaches and . Job security is high . After that the job satisfaction which we get is good.

Overall working in neeyamo will boost up our skills

Its good in environment and eco-friendly.we are able to learn new things from there.working culture was awesome.safety for women.But hike us major issue in that company..other than that is good and nice place to work

Record Analyst

I Learned lot thing in Neeyamo enterprises solution. Regarding Healthcare related Terms and Team Handling HOw to Prepare daily Production report for all over process

workplace culture

In Neeyamo people who were learn new things or you have inventive ideas management gives wonderful support to do or learn that things.and you have any queries or ideas you directly can approach the related people.

Productive, good work environment

Happy to worked with Neeyamo, having good & healthy work environment. very productive Scope for growth and learning new parameter technolgy Good leadership & management

Amazing place for freshers

Freshers can learn a lot and get the opportunity to directly deal with clients. I have worked with US based client and received many appreciations.Worked in HR Operations domain mainly in Compensation & Benefits, Probation, Induction, Employee Data Management on Workday & Employee Document Management.

Pros

Minimal supervision

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Neeyamo Enterprise Solutions with