Neilsoft logo
Neilsoft

Neilsoft Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good and cooperative staff

It is a good company for people who have designing field. Site supervision is not good in this company.They have never done site supervision job earlier.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hour

Had Great Experience and good time. Really looking forward to work with them again.

Had great time working with Neilsoft. If got chance to work again I will really do. Management there is perfect in coolness and strictness also. Great experience just some groups have so much work with their clients I wasn't connected to it. Mine was perfect .

My review

Overall experience is good at Neilsoft. I would recommend to join this if you want relaxed life. 5 days a week. Flexi timings. Cooperative team. Nice location.

Pathetic

I was working since 1.5 years, I have not seen any Employee friendly activity or any policy. I don't want to recommend this company to my friends at all.

Work environment is very good. Learnt a lot of new work

Friendly enviornment. Good support from all seniors. Freedom to work. Learnt about order processing & to manage all sales reports. Have an opportunity to work with HR also.

Its good. Could increase payment.

Payments is the only problem. Other wise culture is okay. Not doing the work I was interviewed for tensely. Could have come here after taking the diploma

Good organization for growth and learning as well

Professional group into Engineering Services and Solutions. Good work culture and ethics. Good learning opportunity for freshers and experience people as well

Pros

All pros

Cons

No Cons

location and working hours are the best thing in this company

Very Flexible timing. Friendly colleagues. No bossy environment. No pressure on workers.good project related to MEP. HR is very helpful.No canteen is the only issue.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

No canteen

Professional

Job culture is good. Everyone is professional. They take people as an asset to the organisation. For my profile, work load is less. For others its more than usual because of workload.

Cons

No food, lodging and traveling facility.

Cool Work place

Good work atmosphere, Co operative worker awesome facilities Extra Incentive CSR Activity Time independancy completion on work/project with in time limits

Jobs at Neilsoft

See more jobs

Nice work culture

Lot of things to learn in steel detailing. Performed on lots of projects in in Indian American and European standards. Very good working team and Nice work culture

Pros

Good Infrasture and a good working environment

Cons

Need to work a bit late to achieve the targets

Less Pay More Work

Nicely supported through the learning phase. Very good exposure. Good management. Depressing when it comes to their payscale. Idiotic policies which they expect their employees to believe them blindly

Pros

Exposure

Cons

Payscale, Too Less

Good Work place for Experience

GOOD workplace located in to middle of the city management is good You enjoy work here Flexi hours Good Experience Works on different Technologies

Good Place To work

Its fun to work here, all the colleagues are co-operative, all are ready to help at any point of time. learned lot of things. Management is helpful. Working here is fun so no hard part just give your best.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Working for Long hours without benefits.

Good place for learning and showing your skills

Everyday is challenging and learning experience as I'm working in Sales team. It helps me to respect the time as I'm following the deadlines. Working environment is friendly. Co-workers are always ready to help.

Pros

Flexibility in office timing

Flexi work hours, good work environment,

Overall a satisfactory experience, flexible work hours, good work environment but type of work is too much of detailing jobs and less of design work.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Quality of jobs / projects taken

workplace

Great place to work nice and helpful colleagues. If you want to learn and grow it is a nice platform for you.it has all the fields for starters and even for experienced, to grow in even it is not limited for one to practice their field you can learn about other fields too.

Pros

work environment

Ship Design Engineer

i learned a lots of things in this organisation and enjoyed working with great group of people. successfully completed a different projects.

Pune oriented dump company

"This company runs by managers".....I hope this gives you understanding about this company. This company doesn't worth skilled employees

Pros

Cons

Pune oriented company, no benefits for outsiders, week policies, zero energy

Okay

Not a company to plan your retirement. You can come for experience though. Primitive HR policies that can't be changed.

It's a second home...

The best company which I ever worked with..I would always recommend everyone to grab the opportunities here and contribute the best to take it to new avenues.

Pros

Environment, Security

Cons

No Versatile Projects...