Neilsoft

Neilsoft Employee Reviews

It is a good company for people who have designing field. Site supervision is not good in this company.They have never done site supervision job earlier.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hour
Had great time working with Neilsoft. If got chance to work again I will really do. Management there is perfect in coolness and strictness also. Great experience just some groups have so much work with their clients I wasn't connected to it. Mine was perfect .
Overall experience is good at Neilsoft. I would recommend to join this if you want relaxed life. 5 days a week. Flexi timings. Cooperative team. Nice location.
I was working since 1.5 years, I have not seen any Employee friendly activity or any policy. I don't want to recommend this company to my friends at all.
Friendly enviornment. Good support from all seniors. Freedom to work. Learnt about order processing & to manage all sales reports. Have an opportunity to work with HR also.
Payments is the only problem. Other wise culture is okay. Not doing the work I was interviewed for tensely. Could have come here after taking the diploma
Professional group into Engineering Services and Solutions. Good work culture and ethics. Good learning opportunity for freshers and experience people as well
Pros
All pros
Cons
No Cons
Very Flexible timing. Friendly colleagues. No bossy environment. No pressure on workers.good project related to MEP. HR is very helpful.No canteen is the only issue.
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
No canteen
Job culture is good. Everyone is professional. They take people as an asset to the organisation. For my profile, work load is less. For others its more than usual because of workload.
Cons
No food, lodging and traveling facility.
Good work atmosphere, Co operative worker awesome facilities Extra Incentive CSR Activity Time independancy completion on work/project with in time limits
Lot of things to learn in steel detailing. Performed on lots of projects in in Indian American and European standards. Very good working team and Nice work culture
Pros
Good Infrasture and a good working environment
Cons
Need to work a bit late to achieve the targets
Nicely supported through the learning phase. Very good exposure. Good management. Depressing when it comes to their payscale. Idiotic policies which they expect their employees to believe them blindly
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Payscale, Too Less
GOOD workplace located in to middle of the city management is good You enjoy work here Flexi hours Good Experience Works on different Technologies
Its fun to work here, all the colleagues are co-operative, all are ready to help at any point of time. learned lot of things. Management is helpful. Working here is fun so no hard part just give your best.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Working for Long hours without benefits.
Everyday is challenging and learning experience as I'm working in Sales team. It helps me to respect the time as I'm following the deadlines. Working environment is friendly. Co-workers are always ready to help.
Pros
Flexibility in office timing
Overall a satisfactory experience, flexible work hours, good work environment but type of work is too much of detailing jobs and less of design work.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Quality of jobs / projects taken
Great place to work nice and helpful colleagues. If you want to learn and grow it is a nice platform for you.it has all the fields for starters and even for experienced, to grow in even it is not limited for one to practice their field you can learn about other fields too.
Pros
work environment
i learned a lots of things in this organisation and enjoyed working with great group of people. successfully completed a different projects.
"This company runs by managers".....I hope this gives you understanding about this company. This company doesn't worth skilled employees
Pros
Cons
Pune oriented company, no benefits for outsiders, week policies, zero energy
Not a company to plan your retirement. You can come for experience though. Primitive HR policies that can't be changed.
The best company which I ever worked with..I would always recommend everyone to grab the opportunities here and contribute the best to take it to new avenues.
Pros
Environment, Security
Cons
No Versatile Projects...