Neilsoft

Neilsoft Management reviews

Nicely supported through the learning phase. Very good exposure. Good management. Depressing when it comes to their payscale. Idiotic policies which they expect their employees to believe them blindly
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Payscale, Too Less
Had great time working with Neilsoft. If got chance to work again I will really do. Management there is perfect in coolness and strictness also. Great experience just some groups have so much work with their clients I wasn't connected to it. Mine was perfect .
I was working since 1.5 years, I have not seen any Employee friendly activity or any policy. I don't want to recommend this company to my friends at all.
GOOD workplace located in to middle of the city management is good You enjoy work here Flexi hours Good Experience Works on different Technologies
Its fun to work here, all the colleagues are co-operative, all are ready to help at any point of time. learned lot of things. Management is helpful. Working here is fun so no hard part just give your best.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Working for Long hours without benefits.
"This company runs by managers".....I hope this gives you understanding about this company. This company doesn't worth skilled employees
Pros
Cons
Pune oriented company, no benefits for outsiders, week policies, zero energy
Not a company to plan your retirement. You can come for experience though. Primitive HR policies that can't be changed.