Net Ambit

Net Ambit Employee Reviews

amazing company because fix timing of office, pick and drop cab,salary was time to time of every month,clean atmosphere, canteen facility,PF ESI facility fix Sunday off..
Work is totally different! It is related to marketing section.having a lot of work stress! In this company I have worked as Field sales executive for the product of Gpay merchant app(googlepay business app).The only negative point is if the target is not completed then they will not pay the full salary
I started my career in netambit was 2009 as a tele sales officer and its good experience for me ,because netambit teach me a very good hardcore sales business that how can i achieve my target in very panic situation. Company is very good .
Good to work with that team i have earn much experience inthat field and the way of treating employees is well and they care for us and make us gain something from the company
Good place for working Management is very good Owners are very nice person Salary on time Helpful and friendly environment Respect every one company.
netambit is a not a place to work they don't know how to behave with each other or even to there clients the TL behaviour is very bad they even use very bad language with there employees.
I learned lots of things in this job. It is very difficult job. This job is multi tasking Eg sales, marketing, service provider, very hard daily target ,team management, lots of travel in a day, customer dealing, no support by senior
Amazing company because fix timing of office, pick nd drop cab, salary was time to time of every month,clean atmosphere, canteen facility, tea facility, pf esi facility, seniors were very supporting with you, if you have any problem for work, electrical facility, fix Sunday off,festival season off, festival also used to celebrate over. There
Netambit company is a bigger company but my salary not increased in 2.5 years.. management is very poor and not responding..All guys is cellfish. And work hard.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Net Ambit?
Job culture is very good growth is very fast and certain success can be achieved by hard work nice managers and working environment owners are supportive and kind
there is many things in this company which make this good , this is purely 6 days working place where i firstly learned hoe to achieve my target individually and how to help my team as well
Joined here as a HR Assistant and with the hard work and proper guidance reached the level of senior Manager. Undertook the key roles of Recruitment, Hr- Generalist and Employee Relations. Company is big Sales Organisation workinga CSA of many insurance companies like ICICI Lombard, Tata AIG etc.
my working experiance is good.good culture,good enviorment,time to time salry giving employee.manager is very good behaviour,so i am very happy,and again i am working.
Cons
company was good when i was working . Now days whats going on in netambit sorry i don't know. Facility for the employee, and management was good. over all experience was very good with netambit.
i started my career from net ambit and for me this was memorable time i have spend over there learnt a lot from there good things of net ambit is they keep giving training's and environment of working there is very gpood
Pros
free lunch and pic and drop facility
Cons
8 hours
Company is good but few department is not good they not support you company have stability issue rest all thing we can say is good Team member supporting in every manner.
This is not good environment of this company due to management taken decision always wrong. I have work their long distance like eight years and found nothing in our last day. As far as my knowledge to employees are not be a part of this such sort of organization.
Cons
Market is too big Entire Delhi ncr Cool environment Cooperative employees Nice work culture Hr satisfaction Beautiful office Learn big market .
one of the best Professional company in REAL ESTATE. Now a days i don't know much more about it, but it was very nice company to work. Excellent working culture.
Pros
Management is Superb
Cons
not having that much strength now in RE Sales
Net Ambit is good company. management is very nice. A lot of knowledge from there. workplace culture very nice. hardest part when I leave the company. most enjoyable part my achievements.
Pros
free knowledge from my seniors
Cons
Netambit Infosource PVT LTD is a financial company who deals in every financial products like Insurance, Demat account, Real Estate, Credit Cards, Loans etc. and i was working in insurance so everything was good but someday company's funding was goinng low through the other sectors and they didn't want to invest in insurance sector so thats why they closed their insurance sector.
Pros
Free lunches, party every saturday, trips
  1. Employee Reviews