Net Connect Pvt Ltd

Net Connect Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

My overall experience with Netconnect was good. However, management is not up to the mark. Your queries may remain unanswered for a long time. So, if you get hired then you would have to solve your concern at your own
July 10, 2020
It's a good experience to work in Net Connect. I have learn lot of technology. Management team is supporting, and all the senior person help full. .......
July 10, 2020
They usually post you in a different company so you have to follow the rules of that company. but management is nice and you will get all the support from Net sol.
July 10, 2020
The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.
February 17, 2020
Good opportunity for career growth.Salary incress every year as per self appraisal.Company used good politics type growth for company and his employee. Work environment is very good & fantastic, employee work with relaxation.
February 17, 2020
Excellent management helpful team Professional ethics encouragement surrounding Good working environment supportive seniors and managers Guiding the right path
February 17, 2020
okay. Not bad we can work but salary is very low and its very bad they will not even respond to our queries its not that much good for us we can work
February 17, 2020
We are sorry in case you had a bad experience with us :( Salary is purely dependant upon skill, to help improve any query we have a chat option on our website. Cheers!
I enjoyed working in this company. Leant new skills of VMware and system administration skills. Got flexible working ours and appreciation on good work. Thanks
February 17, 2020
Netconnect is yearly apprisail notgiven for employees id card also not given magement is not responding call over all company is good for job serching persons
I'm working in Ranchi , I'm working as client base . And Clint is gov of Jharkhand . Good company , good management and HR is also good peploe it help as very frequently .
February 17, 2020
Good company for fresher and their Hr were very good at my time . They will never eat ur pay , dont worry they will give your pay later but they will. Report ur issue to ur reporting manager.
February 17, 2020
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!We would have loved a 5 star though :(
Being a contractor i was deployed in a client location where we have loads of task to be carried on shift basis . It was hard to cope up during odd hours. Ahead at the bottom line it became a daily routine and were adaptable to the environment.
Pros
Odd hours work timing
Cons
Benifits by client
February 17, 2020
Every thing was good with team and work but my dream was work in dubai. thats why i leave this company. open support with management. there was multiple team for each support.
February 17, 2020
good experience and motivation. learned many things in this company. now i can handle any technical issue. i am proud to say i am desktop support engineer L1
It was motivating to work at this place because they conducted training programmes to help the employees lean new task, new skills and grow. Flexibility
February 17, 2020
its smooth client site i have get work experience here is nice and all is fine. Pharmaceuticals company overall experience for IT is very good than other climate.
February 17, 2020
If you are looking for a job where you want to hop for sometime and gain some experience in terms of hiring experience. Otherwise management and people are so instable that you will see a lot of change in top management every now and then. There is a lot of potential in the company but there is no strong leader who can lead with a difference and make it a corporate company. HR policies, hiring policies, people are very weak.
Pros
Just nothing
Cons
Too many to list
I really enjoyed being a part of the company. I was deployed to work for a client on voice based role where I interacted with people across the globe which I believe helps me communicate with people from varied background. On a typical day I would receive about 30 calls which I believe was stressful but whats there to complain when everyone else were doing the same.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Pay
February 17, 2020
More than we have to work here its just a consultantcy company they will put on client place . I would recommend not to join here ifyou are technically good
Net link Software is a very good company in Bhopal. i'm worked with that company and my experience is that good management,work culture, co-workers good.
February 17, 2020
Great learning experience in client site , supporting colleagues. Management was ok because their is communication gap between team manager and higher management . The only reason is that we are siting on client site. Job culture is totally depend on client location.