NET CONNECT

NET CONNECT Employee Reviews

Best work place

Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.

Good work place environment

Have gained knowledge in handling contract staffing and permanent staffing and conducting walk-in drives. Overall the beginners can get good experience.

Good

Work as a network security engineer allot things from hear. Defense in Depth – that provides end-to-end and multi-level protection against both external and internal attacks. Network security includes checking all interfaces, like those between office and plant networks, and checking remote accesses to the Internet. It may take the form of a firewall or the creation of a protected secure zone.

Pros

Cons

health Care

Not good place to work

Ok to work, the process is not correctly formed, No fun at work place, more of pressure, demotivating for the employees, no learning, no proper materials provided.

good workplace to learn more

i was Working with IBM india on payroll of Netconnect pvt.ltd.it was great experience to with such co-workers and team where i learned so much things and it helps me to build my skills.

good Team work and learning new as well as place at explore knowledge

Team work,learning new,explore knowledge,quick response,supportive,senior adviser,good and friendly company atmosphere, etc.

System administrator

This company deployed me at IBM where I got lots of knowledge in server management physical, virtual, cloud and remote as well. I worked on many projects here.

productive and efficient organization

had the privilage to work from home as the Corporate Office was very far. went to office 3 times a week. very transparent organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NET CONNECT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• NET CONNECT