NetCom Learning

NetCom Learning Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Best learning environment

This is the best learning environment and it's highly recommended.. I really like the way of their services and suggest all my friends to join here... They usually giving us best salary ta month end and we enjoying with work...

I love it

This is an excellent place to learn. It's an inclusive, diverse environment with students and teachers from all walks of life. The experience is focused on helping students learn their chosen field (data science, UX/UI design, software engineering) as well as learning *how* to learn. Students graduating from Netcom Learning are well-equipped to continue their learning and growth.

Pros

I found that one can learn lots of management skills here like project management, Team management.

Cons

No cons I came across

Amazing Place

I highly recommend NetCom Learning for your technical educational needs. Again, I was a student there and enjoyed my experience there. However, I have heard they are good company to work for.

Best Platform

he program was a great experience. Coming from a quantitative averse background, I was delighted by how much I learned. The tools are current and the instructors take great care in making sure you understand the lessons. My only pushback is the end certification you receive should be designed a little more thoughtfully to look like an actual certificate instead of a letter of completion.

Pros

3SC is having all talented and professional people. this is one of the reasons

Cons

I didn't find any disadvantages.

Best Provider

It's been great working at 3SC. The company has a proper structural working process and also pay salary on time. Overall, it's a nice place to work...

Great learning environment

Learned a variety of statistical modeling tools and concepts for statistical modeling: regression, categorical predictions, data cleaning, sklearn library, ANNs, webscraping, machine learning.

Great learning environment

This is an excellent place to learn inclusive environment with the student and teacher very helpful nature from all the values of life the experience is focused on helding student

Nice Place

My job was a hourly position, but I really enjoyed the work there...Very interactive and management was very transparent and the felt link a family...

Excellent Netcom learning

This Netcom learning is very great community.Excellent communications,instruction are very helpful for us.Amazing events and perks,Excellent cohort...

Great knowledge

Netcom is amazing company and it should be very nice staff and well behavior i am very happy to work with them and i love thus company very helpful and nice

I really appreciate with it

Great community and place to transition into tech. Great communication , instructions are very helpful and supportive. Great event and perks, great cohort.

A very productive learning Experience

Learning a variety of statistical modeling tools and concept for statistical modeling: regression categories prediction, data clearing, sklearn library, ANNS.

My job was an hourly position, but I really enjoyed the work there...Very interactive and management was very transparent and the team felt like a family...

Great Learning

The program was a great experience.. Coming from a quantitative averse background, i was a delighted... My only pushback is the end certificate your receive.

Great Place To Learn

I enjoyed my time at NetCom Learning. It's a great environment for honing your coding skills in collaboration with other developers. We were given the chance to work on an Agile team of 5 devs in collaboration with a UX design team to build a full-stack, deployed application..

Fun place to work, great people

My job was an hourly position, but I really enjoyed the work there. Very interactive and management was very transparent and the team felt like a family. Would recommend if you're looking for something hourly to supplement other income.

Great community and place to transition into tech

Great community and place to transition into tech. Great communications , instructors are very helpful and supportive. Great events and perks, great cohort.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NetCom Learning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about NetCom Learning in popular locations

• NetCom Learning
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?