Netflix

Netflix Employee Reviews

Pretty relaxed place to work with certain things to be achieved for best customer satisfaction with taking good care of the employees so that Netflix flow is maintained and we keep our application users happy with the mechanism and working.
At Netflix you don't have to worry at all. Work life is simple and sweet. All you have to do is work and chill. Yes just work time to time and rest. Netflix is the best!
Being a legal professional love to work with such growing, wonderful organisation. I may not fullfil the criteria of their requirements. But really love to be part of this org.
I am a big fan of netflix and i got a chance to work for them. Its really good when you like a company and suddenly you get a chance to work with it. and that happens with me. yes i loved netflix as a audience and as a employer also.
Got to learn many new thing wonderful experience with lead generation appointment fixing planing and conducting the presentations for the clients. recruiting the adequate candidates to provide required support to the client companies.
Pros
Professional life and personal life goes hand in hand
Cons
no transport