Netmagic Solutions

Netmagic Solutions Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good opportunities to progress. Rotating shifts. competitive. management is good, not stressful. Culture is friendly, seniors and managers are very helpful
So much focus is on brining sales and revenue, there is so much pressure to meet targets and such. Not a good experience, did not have much work, was frustrated because of low salary and low amount of work.
Da to day Working with customer escalations for database . monitoring technologies . Changes in database architecture for performance enhancement .Automation scripts Learnt Handling customers and people management along with technical skills.
A very friendly environment. Flexible shift timings. Work culture of employees is very professional. Effective class room and on the job trainings provided by experienced employees from different corporate industries.
It was good learning experience for me. I learn how to interact with client and manage team, was able to complete most of my projects here. Good office environment
Pros
learning
Cons
nothing
Overall Good Organisation Pros: 1.Its Datacenter.If you are willing to work in DC then it is correct place. 2.Got more oppoprtunities to work on multiple technologies. 3.Good Teams. Cons: 1.No work from home facility available. 2.If you are working in shifts you won't get any extra benefit like shift allowance, Transport.
Pros
Got more opportunities to work on multiple technologies.
Cons
Good working environment, good culture, facilities to employee are reasonable, annual performance are always positive because of company is growing with satisfied customer.
Netmagic is good company for work life balance. Company culture is also nice. Most of the employees are under 35 and its good work environment there.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Lack of Employee endgaement activities
I have grown as an individual by attending various functional trainings and seminars and have been treated on par as my counterparts.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Netmagic Solutions?