Network 18

Network 18 Employee Reviews

India82 reviews

mediumlearnclientexperiencethingteamgoodlot

its has been a great work experience and learning experience. This network has access to all news happening in the country.

Its has been a great work experience and still learning news things through orientation programmes. This network has access to all news happening in the country. The work environment is very good and friendly. During national festivals the office is beautifully decorated and every moth birth day of Network employees are celebrated in the office by cutting Birth Day cake.

Fun place to work

Helpful coworkersGood managementGood salaryGood canteen Easy for travellingGood place to start workingGrowth opportunities are lessLess inventivesPick up and drop services available after 10:30pm

Network 18 insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction

Absolutely jam of the company

Absolutely Best place to work, I enjoyed a lot while working with Network18, best working culture with employee engagement program, with salary benefits, medical etc.

Productive and fun work plan.

Excellent place to work. Management is very helpful. Salaries on time. Bonus on time. Extra working day paid well. Very spouting Management. Inter Team support is very good.

Pros

Every year party is blockbusters

Cons

Some times politics. Is problem

Fun workplace

Overall this is the best place I spend here 2013 to 2020 my experience was great if I get a chance to work here definitely I will do my best again I want to be a part of this company

Pros

Cons

As a requirement

worst workplace

. not a fixed timing , you have to available for 24/7 on call,even on holiday you have to pick a call.no appreciation for work even after if you are working for 12 hours more than thatno discipline of work, a manager can scold you in front of anyone.Management didn't know how to treat employees they abuse in front of anyone. there is no job security in workplace they can fire employee without any reason.

Good company

Nice place to work, great work culture, but HR compensation is something you would not really appreciate it here. Overall, good learning experience, would definitely recommend people

Fun workplace, dynamic

good place to work the management is very nice job security is a question because everything keeps changing everyday parent company's policies does not match with this organization

Dil se Dil tak

नेटवर्क 18 बहुत ही शानदार नेटवर्क है । हैदराबाद की राजस्थान डेस्क से बहुत कुछ सिखने और जानने का मौका मिला। मैं आभारी हूं कि इस नेटवर्क में मुझ पर विश्वास जताया

It was my first job at Network18 in 2006

I love the work culture, my growth at the organisation was excellent! Every year got appreciated by management and HR for hard work. Best place to work.

Stressful

Work culture is very stressful and stifling. Not relaxed at all. Sometimes, it is very mundane work and one may not like it beyond a point. Work-life balance usually goes for a toss.

Brilliant

Thats time I'm shift in a kolhapur for my personal family reasons so I'm regained job . But I'm always miss company and there staff.its all very well

Productive and fun & enjoying work culture.

To obtain a creative and challenging position as Non-Linear Video Editor/Director/Producer Production Manager in post-production of Media & TV/Advertising/Animation Industries where I can use my creativity, experience and dedication to contribute the growth of the firm. That enables gaining valuable experience and improving skills.

Productive and fun place to work

A great place to gain valuable experience in various departments of a news channel, such as Production Control Room (PCR). Video Editing, Website Content, etc.

Productive and fun workplace

Tech Stack is good and there are many learning opportunities specially for freshers. Saturday and Sunday fixed off. Yearly holidays. Insurance is also given.

Good for short duration and learning

Overall good. Management and HR is quite helpful. Not good for long term and they don't pay much increments. As news channel lots of politics and favorism involved.

place to learn a lot of things

Good organization with lot of learning experience in different types of Media (Print, Digital & TV). Work culture is amazing, scope to enhance your talent.

Very nice

It's very good network. Really I learn lot of things working with network 18 As Programming producer features . I producer lots of shows for Networking.

Fun workplace

Network18 is big media company and I learned a lot from here..I met with so many reputed & international vendors and I worked with them , colleagues are good

Pros

Funwork place

Cons

No planning

good

over all a good working culture , good peeps , free lunches , bosses are supercool . infra is awesome , good place to work . over all a good working culture ,

Fun workplace envioronment

I had my summer internship here. The short two months was a fun experience for me as this my first time working in a completely new industry. The work environment was friendly and fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network 18. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Network 18 with