Network 18

Network 18

Network 18 Employee Review

Heavy work load, yet pleasing

Highly professional work atmosphere, work on deadline, output has to be on time and error free. The management is excellent. The hardest part of the job is when you are called on duty while you are on a outing with family. The most enjoyable part is when the work is done and you are tapped for the best output in minimal time frame.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

no time for family

Same role

Dil se Dil tak

नेटवर्क 18 बहुत ही शानदार नेटवर्क है । हैदराबाद की राजस्थान डेस्क से बहुत कुछ सिखने और जानने का मौका मिला। मैं आभारी हूं कि इस नेटवर्क में मुझ पर विश्वास जताया

Fun workplace

Overall this is the best place I spend here 2013 to 2020 my experience was great if I get a chance to work here definitely I will do my best again I want to be a part of this company

Pros

Cons

As a requirement

worst workplace

. not a fixed timing , you have to available for 24/7 on call,even on holiday you have to pick a call.no appreciation for work even after if you are working for 12 hours more than thatno discipline of work, a manager can scold you in front of anyone.Management didn't know how to treat employees they abuse in front of anyone. there is no job security in workplace they can fire employee without any reason.
  • Network 18
  • Heavy work load, yet pleasing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?