Network 18 logo
Network 18

Network 18 Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

It was my first job at Network18 in 2006

I love the work culture, my growth at the organisation was excellent! Every year got appreciated by management and HR for hard work. Best place to work.

Stressful

Work culture is very stressful and stifling. Not relaxed at all. Sometimes, it is very mundane work and one may not like it beyond a point. Work-life balance usually goes for a toss.

Productive and fun & enjoying work culture.

To obtain a creative and challenging position as Non-Linear Video Editor/Director/Producer Production Manager in post-production of Media & TV/Advertising/Animation Industries where I can use my creativity, experience and dedication to contribute the growth of the firm. That enables gaining valuable experience and improving skills.

Good for short duration and learning

Overall good. Management and HR is quite helpful. Not good for long term and they don't pay much increments. As news channel lots of politics and favorism involved.

good

over all a good working culture , good peeps , free lunches , bosses are supercool . infra is awesome , good place to work . over all a good working culture ,

Fun workplace envioronment

I had my summer internship here. The short two months was a fun experience for me as this my first time working in a completely new industry. The work environment was friendly and fun.

productive

hardworking environment with friendly but attentive employees who would make you love what you work . it has a strong staff members who would appreciate a lot of your work and would encourage you more for the work that needs to be done

Pros

tea breaks

Nice Company

Good work Environment, No work pressure, Salary on time, Good Management facility,Extra benefits like medi claim facility , convenience, Mobile reimbursement facility, all public holiday & 5 day working for software team

Pros

Parties on festivals

My pfrofile is outside Broadcast engineer.in this profile work is regarding transmission and receiving through satellite .

Its broadcasting job.I learn more from here and workplace is also very good.the region behind switch is field job.here my work is Installing and testing new equipment like Encoder, IRD, VTR, Audio Mixer. Analyzing and repairing technical faults on equipment and systems. Matching of freq band & Modulation and Encoding of Signal. Works in Feed Room, Uplink and Downlink design for KU band.

Very good company

I like this company most. But due to some personal problem , I left this company. In this company, I know more about mobile advertising and how can we run ads on mobile app.

Pros

very good company to learn more

Cons

no cons

Jobs at Network 18

in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
See more jobs

Good Working Environment

It was an awesome experience working with Network 18. I have learnt a lot from this company as I have started my carrier as an agent here, and later on this company gave me lot of opportunities to show my abilities. Overall it is a nice place to work.

Pros

stability

Cons

not a good pay master

Balance of life is a little low but a fun place

Culture is nice but being a 24x7 network, it geta a little difficult to maintain work / life balance. Extra activities are regular to pep up the employee and employer relationship.

Learning and Stability

It was good company to learn selling skills.Environment was good for work place and team co-ordination.Team and Team Leader was awesome who always motivated me to achieve my goal and target.

Fun to work

The only media house with a highly effective content marketing who have toe ups with corporate biggies. Very good place to work. All employees are friendly and helpful. Hierarchical structure is flat which makes it easier to communicate with everyone from top to bottom.

Learning and Growing Company

Best place to explore and experiment yourself and work with. You have ample time and space to learn as much as you can. Enjoy watch live shoots, celebrities in the office. Media power.

Pros

Outdoor Activities, LIVE Shoots, Live Events

Cons

Long Hours, No fixed timmings

productive and work place better

i worked them of this company in 2 years ,i have good experience ,and knowledge .my co workers work harder ,and the alltime i enjoy my work .

Pros

awsome

Cons

long time

productive but still can grow.

Some things still need to change with this group. they need more man power but wont go for it. i think its intentional , thats the reason they pay us comparatively better. But sometimes its unnecessary pressure and non productive deadlines.

Pros

my boss is cool

Cons

not easy leaves.

Competitive Working

Starting From the Early Morning work Has been Start from posting the News to the Vendor. After Reaching to the office Making All revenue Sheet,Daily MIS, Checking the Pack activation details,churn detail,deactivation detail Coordinating with circle for the requirements or change in the Packs. Making the detail of pack circle wise with the reqirement. Now activation of the Pack this work will done daily Deactivation of the Pack Making of the new Pack Changing of string whenever needed Making buissness from churn numbers Managment was Good Co-workers were very freindly Hardest Part is revenue will never lie down Enjoyable part is Also this one revenue will never lie down

Pros

free lunch, cab, Mobile facility, Laptop, Datacard and many more

Nice origination

 GRN Processing  RTO Management  Customer Order Processing  Replacement Orders Dispatches  Blocking the Material Return Stock for Quality Issue  Storing / Stacking  Effective Space Usage  Hygiene and Pest Control etc...

Pros

Cons

According to work

Good Working Environment

Its a company of reliability and job security having good environment. Happy to working with media company.

Pros

Learn many things from this company like responsibility, client interaction, communications skill etc.

Cons

Because of its not a pure development company the lack of technology updation in skill

much to learn nice enviornment nice people

hactik day some times learning post production with certain pressure,nice co workers,setisfieng bosses. fun working

Pros

coffee

Cons

long working hours
  • Network 18