Network 18

Network 18 Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun workplace

Overall this is the best place I spend here 2013 to 2020 my experience was great if I get a chance to work here definitely I will do my best again I want to be a part of this company

Pros

Cons

As a requirement

worst workplace

. not a fixed timing , you have to available for 24/7 on call,even on holiday you have to pick a call.no appreciation for work even after if you are working for 12 hours more than thatno discipline of work, a manager can scold you in front of anyone.Management didn't know how to treat employees they abuse in front of anyone. there is no job security in workplace they can fire employee without any reason.

Good company

Nice place to work, great work culture, but HR compensation is something you would not really appreciate it here. Overall, good learning experience, would definitely recommend people

Fun workplace, dynamic

good place to work the management is very nice job security is a question because everything keeps changing everyday parent company's policies does not match with this organization

Stressful

Work culture is very stressful and stifling. Not relaxed at all. Sometimes, it is very mundane work and one may not like it beyond a point. Work-life balance usually goes for a toss.

Productive and fun & enjoying work culture.

To obtain a creative and challenging position as Non-Linear Video Editor/Director/Producer Production Manager in post-production of Media & TV/Advertising/Animation Industries where I can use my creativity, experience and dedication to contribute the growth of the firm. That enables gaining valuable experience and improving skills.

Productive and fun place to work

A great place to gain valuable experience in various departments of a news channel, such as Production Control Room (PCR). Video Editing, Website Content, etc.

place to learn a lot of things

Good organization with lot of learning experience in different types of Media (Print, Digital & TV). Work culture is amazing, scope to enhance your talent.

Fun workplace envioronment

I had my summer internship here. The short two months was a fun experience for me as this my first time working in a completely new industry. The work environment was friendly and fun.

Decent workplace

Network18 is a decent workplace for someone who wants to get a media experience. The management lacks a strong vision on where the company should be in future and how the employees can contribute towards the growth of the company.

Jobs at Network 18

See more jobs

Television Sales

work culture very good balanced work and personal life lots of product to learn in network 18 channels print digital platform overall development in this group

very conducive work environment.

In office work was fun being media company in India it use to be happening place. Experience gathered was of great value because all contracts and deeds were of different nature. Being second in department gave some administrative experience also.

Very good and interactive environment.

good company to work with. this company is leader in Media and belongs to Prestigious RIĹ group. Working conditions was excellent and had to work on all mater .

Very good company

I like this company most. But due to some personal problem , I left this company. In this company, I know more about mobile advertising and how can we run ads on mobile app.

Pros

very good company to learn more

Cons

no cons

Good Working Environment

It was an awesome experience working with Network 18. I have learnt a lot from this company as I have started my carrier as an agent here, and later on this company gave me lot of opportunities to show my abilities. Overall it is a nice place to work.

Pros

stability

Cons

not a good pay master

Balance of life is a little low but a fun place

Culture is nice but being a 24x7 network, it geta a little difficult to maintain work / life balance. Extra activities are regular to pep up the employee and employer relationship.

Learning and Development

As a News Channel, it was a great place to learn and develop skills. Every Efficient and Supportive Staff and Management. All together a very nice experience.

one of the best company i worked with

Network18 is the best company i worked in my career healthy environment, best employee policies, training skill developments career growth opportunities

Entire Finance and Accounts control and learned SAP and coporate culture work. I had an opportunity to work with experianced management staff and co-workers. We had lots of memorable and enjoyable days in our carrier with Infomedia and the hardest part of the job was quitting the Infomedia Company for my futher explore.

Pros

Independant

Cons

No proper startegy for taking company to next level

Dynamic Media Organisation

I learnt a lot about television advertising, space selling & man management. Management was very dynamic & invested in training the manpower which helped to increase the manpower productivity.

productive and work place better

i worked them of this company in 2 years ,i have good experience ,and knowledge .my co workers work harder ,and the alltime i enjoy my work .

Pros

awsome

Cons

long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network 18. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Network 18