Network 18

Network 18 Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Fun workplace, dynamic

good place to work the management is very nice job security is a question because everything keeps changing everyday parent company's policies does not match with this organization

It was my first job at Network18 in 2006

I love the work culture, my growth at the organisation was excellent! Every year got appreciated by management and HR for hard work. Best place to work.

Stressful

Work culture is very stressful and stifling. Not relaxed at all. Sometimes, it is very mundane work and one may not like it beyond a point. Work-life balance usually goes for a toss.

Brilliant

Thats time I'm shift in a kolhapur for my personal family reasons so I'm regained job . But I'm always miss company and there staff.its all very well

Productive and fun workplace

Tech Stack is good and there are many learning opportunities specially for freshers. Saturday and Sunday fixed off. Yearly holidays. Insurance is also given.

Decent workplace

Network18 is a decent workplace for someone who wants to get a media experience. The management lacks a strong vision on where the company should be in future and how the employees can contribute towards the growth of the company.

Television Sales

work culture very good balanced work and personal life lots of product to learn in network 18 channels print digital platform overall development in this group

productive

hardworking environment with friendly but attentive employees who would make you love what you work . it has a strong staff members who would appreciate a lot of your work and would encourage you more for the work that needs to be done

Pros

tea breaks

Cons

Very good and interactive environment.

good company to work with. this company is leader in Media and belongs to Prestigious RIĹ group. Working conditions was excellent and had to work on all mater .

Very good company

I like this company most. But due to some personal problem , I left this company. In this company, I know more about mobile advertising and how can we run ads on mobile app.

Pros

very good company to learn more

Cons

no cons

Jobs at Network 18

See more jobs

Balance of life is a little low but a fun place

Culture is nice but being a 24x7 network, it geta a little difficult to maintain work / life balance. Extra activities are regular to pep up the employee and employer relationship.

one of the best company i worked with

Network18 is the best company i worked in my career healthy environment, best employee policies, training skill developments career growth opportunities

Excellent Environment for Hard Working people

Every day at Snapdeal is a new day to work and learn something unique. Open door policy to meet and talk to CEO or COO direclty if required.

Pros

Parties, Events, Quarter end parties

Cons

Work Pressure

Learning and Growing Company

Best place to explore and experiment yourself and work with. You have ample time and space to learn as much as you can. Enjoy watch live shoots, celebrities in the office. Media power.

Pros

Outdoor Activities, LIVE Shoots, Live Events

Cons

Long Hours, No fixed timmings

productive and work place better

i worked them of this company in 2 years ,i have good experience ,and knowledge .my co workers work harder ,and the alltime i enjoy my work .

Pros

awsome

Cons

long time

productive but still can grow.

Some things still need to change with this group. they need more man power but wont go for it. i think its intentional , thats the reason they pay us comparatively better. But sometimes its unnecessary pressure and non productive deadlines.

Pros

my boss is cool

Cons

not easy leaves.

Going thru the days schedule, priortising the job, working on the days target. Going thru the rigmarole of crunching figures. With a very freindly and pro active team mates Hardest part is sudden change in the deadlines that throw planning to the wind All and all its a okay organization to work in

Cons

Long Hours, No Work Life Balance, Continues change in Managerial Personnel

Good Working Environment

Its a company of reliability and job security having good environment. Happy to working with media company.

Pros

Learn many things from this company like responsibility, client interaction, communications skill etc.

Cons

Because of its not a pure development company the lack of technology updation in skill

Productive, fast-paced and a great learning experience

If you want to learn about digital news reporting, this is the place to be! It's fast paced and also has supervisors who encourage experimentation and new ideas. But it requires total committment because news can break any time. So you need to be 'switched on' to news 24/7.

Pros

Great people to work with, good intellectual workout

Cons

Productive and positive fun work place

learned new things CRM corporate selling problem solving / decision making client handling new way of concept selling positive energy/ self motivation

Pros

Na

New Delhi

network18 is a print media Company It's a big group in market In this company 6 days working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Network 18. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Network 18