Network 18 logo
Network 18

Network 18 Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, dynamic

good place to work the management is very nice job security is a question because everything keeps changing everyday parent company's policies does not match with this organization

Nice Company

Good work Environment, No work pressure, Salary on time, Good Management facility,Extra benefits like medi claim facility , convenience, Mobile reimbursement facility, all public holiday & 5 day working for software team

Pros

Parties on festivals

Very good and interactive environment.

good company to work with. this company is leader in Media and belongs to Prestigious RIĹ group. Working conditions was excellent and had to work on all mater .

Good

Handling customers query and giving appropriate solutions • Encoding and decoding data to the concerned news channels • Rebooting and troubleshooting the tenbergs • Making sure the feed reaches the client on time

My pfrofile is outside Broadcast engineer.in this profile work is regarding transmission and receiving through satellite .

Its broadcasting job.I learn more from here and workplace is also very good.the region behind switch is field job.here my work is Installing and testing new equipment like Encoder, IRD, VTR, Audio Mixer. Analyzing and repairing technical faults on equipment and systems. Matching of freq band & Modulation and Encoding of Signal. Works in Feed Room, Uplink and Downlink design for KU band.

Very good company

I like this company most. But due to some personal problem , I left this company. In this company, I know more about mobile advertising and how can we run ads on mobile app.

Pros

very good company to learn more

Cons

no cons

Balanced Organisation - Business Sense & Management

Believes in Investing, works towards constantly improving the existing brands and building new brands. Great HR policies Talented Leaders & Top Management

Pros

Profit Centric

Cons

Too Much People Oriented

fun work place

friendly environment and big office with friendly team work and exciting to defeat each other that was really interesting and got the first position.

Good Working Environment

It was an awesome experience working with Network 18. I have learnt a lot from this company as I have started my carrier as an agent here, and later on this company gave me lot of opportunities to show my abilities. Overall it is a nice place to work.

Pros

stability

Cons

not a good pay master

Balance of life is a little low but a fun place

Culture is nice but being a 24x7 network, it geta a little difficult to maintain work / life balance. Extra activities are regular to pep up the employee and employer relationship.

Jobs at Network 18

See more jobs

Fun to work

Great Bosses to work with No pressure of work Good atmosphere Good management Helpful bosses and seniors curricular activities

Good people, Great Environment and Fun filled place

A regular day starts with meeting the team members and taking them through sales numbers, resolving market related issues, planning for the week and guiding the team towards achieving given targets.Managing clients and agencies, international networks. I learned that managing people is the hardest part of anything in the world and most fulfilling. You will succeed if you are able to manage your resources well.

Learning and Development

As a News Channel, it was a great place to learn and develop skills. Every Efficient and Supportive Staff and Management. All together a very nice experience.

Learning and Stability

It was good company to learn selling skills.Environment was good for work place and team co-ordination.Team and Team Leader was awesome who always motivated me to achieve my goal and target.

Cons

one of the best company i worked with

Network18 is the best company i worked in my career healthy environment, best employee policies, training skill developments career growth opportunities

Entire Finance and Accounts control and learned SAP and coporate culture work. I had an opportunity to work with experianced management staff and co-workers. We had lots of memorable and enjoyable days in our carrier with Infomedia and the hardest part of the job was quitting the Infomedia Company for my futher explore.

Pros

Independant

Cons

No proper startegy for taking company to next level

Fun to work

The only media house with a highly effective content marketing who have toe ups with corporate biggies. Very good place to work. All employees are friendly and helpful. Hierarchical structure is flat which makes it easier to communicate with everyone from top to bottom.

fun work place

Worked as Business Development Executive handling Corporate Accounts. Responsibility Areas • Presentations to B2B, B2C clients and CXO level personalities. • Negotiations & Deal Closures. ACHIEVEMENTS: Target oriented and achieved target every month.

Dynamic Media Organisation

I learnt a lot about television advertising, space selling & man management. Management was very dynamic & invested in training the manpower which helped to increase the manpower productivity.

Excellent Environment for Hard Working people

Every day at Snapdeal is a new day to work and learn something unique. Open door policy to meet and talk to CEO or COO direclty if required.

Pros

Parties, Events, Quarter end parties

Cons

Work Pressure

Learning and Growing Company

Best place to explore and experiment yourself and work with. You have ample time and space to learn as much as you can. Enjoy watch live shoots, celebrities in the office. Media power.

Pros

Outdoor Activities, LIVE Shoots, Live Events

Cons

Long Hours, No fixed timmings
  • Network 18