Network 18 logo
Network 18

Network 18 Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, dynamic

good place to work the management is very nice job security is a question because everything keeps changing everyday parent company's policies does not match with this organization

Productive, a good learning experience

Productive, a good learning experience A combination of marketing and sales, good support from seniors and colleagues.Learnt client relationship bilding and maintaing

Productive and fun workplace, Learned a lot from my experienced superiors

Plan for the coming day was done in advance. Work prioritization, meetings with the team, vendors, service providers, mail replies for crucial and escalated emails. Meeting with senior managers for discussion on crucial issues and resolving the same. The hardest part was to convince a irritated customer and enjoyed the same when the customer was satisfied with the solution provided and ended on thanks note.

Pros

Freedom to take decisions enabled in quick resolutions of compalints and queries.

I enjoyed there lot because there was brand of Network 18 as well as positive environment of the company

The company's products was so good I have learnt lot of thing like to handle multiple products Management was so good Co-Workers was so good and co operative Hardest parts of the job was competition

Cons

two time reproting at office

No co operation between Manager & Sales Person

Learned how to convince the client to an extent Worked over there for only 3 months so could not tell anything more about Vodafone But Network 18 was a fun place to work..was there with the same for 20 months

Pros

Sunday Offs

Cons

Saturday Offs

The most enjoyable part of the job, learned lots of thingsa typical day at work

New Delhi

network18 is a print media Company It's a big group in market In this company 6 days working.

it realy good company

learn much more from this company they always support and thought me n trained me that how sale generate from clients

Pros

parties

Cons

long hourse

Nice work place but without growth

Great brands and great people to work with. Nice and on time salaries. Great workplace.You will not find any growth options and company management is too rigid to accept your innovation or ideas.

Pros

timely salary

Very good work culture & safe environment

I have gathered lots of experience in independently work . Management is good. Co-workers are excellent. Courier Management is the most hardest part of the work , as more than 1 lac distribution is in that. Freedom of work is most enjoyable.

Pros

medical benefit

Cons

has to stay little bit

Jobs at Network 18

See more jobs

much to learn nice enviornment nice people

hactik day some times learning post production with certain pressure,nice co workers,setisfieng bosses. fun working

Pros

coffee

Cons

long working hours

Working with Network 18 was a very learing experience for me.

Since I was in sales, so I had to deal with many clients in a day which taught me how to tackle people and also learned about many new kind of business & kind of advertisements & business promotion techniques companies use.The management & the co-workers were very supportive & helpful.The hardest part of the job was the heavy bag which I had to carry and the most enjoyable part was that I used to meet different types of clients with different kind of businesses. To meet such kind of people was a fun loving thing for me.

It is very good and enjoyable place to work. Got to learn lot of things.

When World T20 was going on we had a tough time since i am into sports journalism. But, we had fun that time. I have learned a lot of things but most importantly I learn how to work in a team; that was fantastic. Management is very supportive and gives enough freedom to show caliber. My co-workers are also very helpful and friendly. It was a good atmosphere to be in. Journalism itself very hard, you need to be updated every single second. Covering cricket matches and football matches are very exciting and enjoyable.

Nice atmosphere to work for with lots of Fun

My work start at 10:00 am with no targets just complete the assignment assured.I learned to be dependable and reliable and give exceptional if weare working in a proper way and full dedication then we also sometimes acheive extraordinary results.As far as my work is concerned i Management is not much importance.The hardest part was to work continously to finished the days work.The breaks are the most enjoyable part there were no specific time to take the break but, if there are more work we used to take breaks to releve ourselves.

Pros

happy hours

Cons

woking hours

Network18

Best place to work withenjoyable working environmentvaluable place for starter

Poor Management but technically strong workforce

Extremely steep learning curve.Flexible working hours.Great amenities for recreation