New Delhi Municipal Council

New Delhi Municipal Council Pay & Benefits reviews

India8 reviews

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

good environment of work.

Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards. Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site

Pros

good work environment

Cons

less salary

Workplace environment is good but salary is very low increase

According to my view it is good to work with ndmc as it is good sanitation in office and its municipal area and good medical facility for permanent employees. For temporary or contractual employees there is no facility excepting a consolidated salary of very low remuneration . Irrespective hard working. So there is no any prospectus for contractual employees. Approx.2-3% Of salary high of contractual pay and no ta,sa,ltc,medical facility is provided.

Pros

Good office interior environment

Cons

Duty have to performed very long hours even at 13-14 hrs occasionally

Much better than other Municipalities

No work at all, No pressure of work and also nothing to learn. Still work in old fashion. No use of modern techniques.

Pros

No deduction of salary you can take no of leaves

Cons

no surety of your job, low perks

a Very Hard Worker

I had worked very hard throughout the life and accordingly guided my junior accordingly. I was promoted as Asstt. Accounts Officer at early age of my life and hence entrusted with supervisory work with little time for enjoyment. I being the senior functionary of Accounts and Finance was always busy to meet the challenge of my job assignment. I had specialisation in the field of electricity distribution activities as NDMC is deemed licence under the Electricity Act 2003 to distribute electricity in the VIP area of capital of India. After doing my law I had more inclination towards legal activities and the alliged field of interest. I had retired from the senior most of Accounts in NDMC i.e. Director (Accounts) and even as Jt. Director (Accounts) I had carried out complete functions of Director (Accounts) to best of my ability and hard work. My work was always praised by my senior and I had outstanding Confidential Reporting for consecutive years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Delhi Municipal Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare New Delhi Municipal Council with

New Delhi Municipal Council Reviews by Location

Learn about New Delhi Municipal Council in popular locations

• New Delhi Municipal Council
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?