New Horizon Public School

New Horizon Public School Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

disciplined atmosphere

*overall healthy professional growth..learned various skills..management was co-operative...salary was on time..respectful behaviour with employees..Many cultural activities conducted creating influential educational environment to develop dynamic skills into pupils and teachers

Pros

No stay back

Cons

no free snacks

Why so Low rating

when I joined New Horizon in June 2012, though the salary was less still it was a nice place to work. Culture and top management were really very good. in late 2015 management was changed due to some issues and that changed everything. The new management and principal were not at all concerned about teachers and other employees. Especially the principal was far below average for the post ( Attitude, Behaviour, Knowledge, and everything). Not treating employees with respect. That changed and dilute the entire atmosphere in the school. Hence I left the job in early 2016. Later I joined Bureau Veritas as Dept. Head for South Asia Region region, Bureau Veritas is globally highly reputed MNC .

Pros

Not really any pros specially after the change

Cons

Many few like low pay scale, Working culture, people and etc

New Horizon Public School insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Its been very productive and fun working

It's been a wonderful experience working at New Horizon. Teaching skill were upgraded. Children given quite a good competitive task, enhancing and improving thei cognitive skills. Though salary benefits was not that great. Enjoyed working

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Was a good experience working with New Horizon public school

A Typical day at work is most of the times happy, work pressures were there but the department staff was really supportive. I Have learned lots of new creative ideas and new way of doing things in a less time span being an art teacher. workplace culture is happy the hardest part of the job when art exhibition or any event like annual fiesta taking place in the school. we have to work a lot starting from day till night. and it was little hectic working continuosly for so long hours, but at the same time it was a new experience and was also the most enjoyable moment.

Great place for beginners

Planet kids was my first experience in the teaching field. It has taught me to work with and at with kids and understand teaching and learning with kids from a different perspective.

productive & fun workplace

Productive & fun workplace. Average school but unwanted work. No respect was given to the teachers. But co operative teachers and used to enjoy eith them even with unwanted work.

nothing was so appreciable

though it was an up-grading in the job profile, didn't work out as the management had varied expectations from the work profile, which was not acceptable for me.

Happy to work with new horizon public school. Lots of things to learn.

It was really a great pleasure to work in new horizon public school. ALl staff and teachers very helpful and cooperative. I would likebto extend my heartfelt gratitude to the principal and vice principal for always motivating me .

Pros

Working hours are good

Cons

Salary very less

Very nice working atmostphesre

A typical day to day work, working with school is best experience. Enjoying working with kids again. Handled all office work as well as school store department.

Nice place to work but indisciplined students

Nice place to work. Teachers are nice and friendly. Students are indisciplined. No powers given to teachers to control the students. No HR department to lodge any grievance. To work even when you are sick to maintain deadlines. Work sent to home. Cannot attend to personal life.

Pros

nice place to work

Cons

work sent to home

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Horizon Public School?

Productive & Interactive

Since I love meeting different type of people...Knowing them....So i love my job as it gives me oppurtunities to meet different kind of Parents know them,satisfying their queries....presenting my school aas best....listening to grievances....and solving them...

Healthy Working environment

Healthy and competitive work environment Excellent platform to showcase talent Implementation of innovative ideas

Administration

Adjusted as per management require. Nothing to write much. Require change for better position . Co-workers are good but .....

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Horizon Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare New Horizon Public School with

Learn about New Horizon Public School in popular locations

• New Horizon Public School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?