New Horizon Scholars School

New Horizon Scholars School Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Absolutely disrespectful work place.. Principal talks disrespectfully..

salary is highly delayed.. Previous month salaries credited on next month around 20th date.. no CL or sick leave, Salary deduction even if someone is suffering from COVID.. No understanding in management.. They keep original documents then harass to give it back. Any mistake made,, the salary is affectedTeachers are supposed to pay ₹50 as fine if not able to complete any work on time. not at all recommend

Pros

No benefits of working here

Cons

Long hours, not paid for extra work, not respected either

Complete disrespect for teachers by principal

Salary is not paid on time.There has been no increament done from last 2to 3 years.30% salary is always on hold.Principal leaves no chance to humiliate teachers.

Pros

Cons

No medical no perks, not paying before 20th of each month

New Horizon Scholars School insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Worst for teachers

No respect for teachers .teachers have to listen what parents are saying and accordingly handle the kid.and management also support parents .no support to techers.worst school

Good place to work but be careful from school politics,

Good place to work but be careful from school politics, 6 days working, good salary growth. Pathetic management, no job security. Good environment for learning.

One of the most horrible workplace

You do get to learn in a working environment. But this place is very chaotic. Everything happens last minute and no one owns up to responsibilty tasks are handed over randomly. Favoritism is prominent. The way teachers are treated is condescending. No support from the management or Heads. They take up your original documents to tie you down. Getting the final formalities and experience letter was the worst. They delayed it by 6 months. Timing on the biometric machines are often changed to get teachers late remarks. Horrible experience.

Pros

Generally no stay backs

Cons

No regards for teachers at all

Good working environment

This place is a productive & fun place .It has helped me grow & improve in my skills.I owe a lot to it .The management does not interfere too much with our work we have freedom in doing our work .Staff too very cooperative.

Pros

Supportive atmosphere

Cons

Salary is not as per scale

No respect for good teachers

A distasteful experience.They have no uniform sälary structure. There was too much of admin work because of which actual classroom teaching suffered. There were lot of issues amongst he higher ups that affected our work.

Pros

good staff

Cons

Very condescending attitude of the employer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Horizon Scholars School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare New Horizon Scholars School with

New Horizon Scholars School Reviews by Location

Learn about New Horizon Scholars School in popular locations

• New Horizon Scholars School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?