New India Assurance

New India Assurance Employee Reviews

New India Insurance company is a best insurance company and best claim service

New India Insurance company is a best insurance company and best claim service. All general insurance is is best service and cashless service available

It was quiet fun during my work

It was quiet good when I am in my office, the people around me was cool. I always want to do learn other works apart from motor underwriting. The hardest part of my job was to manage the crowd during monday they were really hurry to get their policies.

Region Based politics and caste based bias is always shown even after being a largest PSU .Not suitable for those who wish to build a concrete career, no new things were learnt, it doesn't show any areas for employee development and learning, No employee interaction, no knowledge sharing, no productive meetings, Many caste based and region based politics. The most unfriendly HR practices, the worst management practices. Many CA's , Lawyers and Doctors are working here but we never gets the chance to use our education and the MANAGERS hardly knows the difference between a MBA/BCOM and CA. Every one are expected to know just typing of mails like a PA to Managers

Pros

Very less work and work pressure

Cons

Region based language based and caste based politics and promotions are based on only Caste, Local status, and mainly not for the real talent but only for show off candidates

a very good and peace full place to work

i have learnt much more in the new India assurance, friendly staff and intelligent team. all my days in the company has passed with lots of fun and encouragement.

I am happy

I have to do work in a survey just to click a photo of a vechile and submit a report to the agent. The work culture is all type of custumer are there to face.

This is a good place to work

I work in new india as a insurance adviser and provide people insurance services in my locality bazpur. My income is based on the work I do as I get paid by commission bases. This is a good source of part time income and I love to work like this. Thank you

The company was more focused on bringing new business, acquiring clients, documentation work, renewals, and customer relationship management. The company also give the opportunity to grow through traveling across the country.

Good company

Best general insurance company in india. Nice place to work. Very good working environment. Helpful staff. Office is located at heart of the town. Can easily promoted to higher archie position in the company.

Relaxed

• Performing general insurance with online and offline activities including credit application, Bank deposits and reconciling statement,using defined established accounting policies and procedures

As it is

New India Assurance is a multinational co. The management is excellent due to which it completed 100 years. It’s solvency margin is 2.5 so it stands independently.

Pros

Best job.

Cons

Nothing.

Job assurance

Its a public sector unit which was wholly owned by government of india.Was selected there as an administrative officer (class 1) officer.The working environment is relaxed and friendly.

The new India assurance company limited is largest company in insurance sector

The new India assurance company is largest company in insurance industry. The new India assurance company will provide more then 200 products in 21 countries

Top rated company to work with

No.1 PSU general insurance company.very good experience for me working in various technical departments of the company.All sorts of benefits like pension gratuity etc are there for its employees.Good work environment and salary.

Largest gen. Insurance company of india

Leading general insurance company of india and only multinatinal company have very good infrastructure. Excellentwrk culture and management. Full marks

Pros

Very good upper management and staff

Cons

Productive and very much learning place

Nice and good place to learn about all the work in any field and clear understanding by the superior has helped me to gain more control over the system.

Pros

Anything in out as of any reason

Cons

Long hours of duty

Good office works

This is a good job but sallery is very low . This is a good company good office and good office members but sallery is not good then I leave this job .

An Indian PSU dealing with general insurance

Good work life balance. Friendly working environment. But the salary to GR III employees are way too less than the next scale. And the HR management policies need to be rectified

very good platform for insurance agent

The company is very good. In this company Lots of earning opportunities place for growth .Management of the company is best.The company atmosphere is superb.Great Team work and employee friendly.

Great company with immense exposure

The company has immense opportunity for people who are willing to learn. Due to strong financial capacity, got opportunity to write large risks. The work hours are fixed. Gud part is that if you want to learn, you have loads of opportunity but no performance incentive.

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

Fixed salary increase. No incentives on performance.

Market Leader in General Insurance

Very Good General Insurance Co. to work with, which happens to be the leader in the market of General Insurance, even though being a Government Insurance Co. with approximately 40 Private General Insurance Co.'s in the Indian Market.

Pros

Extra Incentives

Cons

Management sometimes get slow while at work

I enjoyed my all work

I learned to make all policies of motors. What will be the rate, fit all data in computer. I enjoyed my work. I am happy to enjoy all leaner new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New India Assurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• New India Assurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?