Newgen Software Technologies

Newgen Software Technologies Employee Reviews

India132 reviews

fresherexposuretechnologyprojectsnacksalarybalanceproduct

Caring organisation

Good organisation to work with. Gives you ample of opportunities to learn , grow and challenge yourself . Seniors are helpful and supportive. Good pay master

Good to Learn

work life balance may be stressful in some projects. But overall a nice company to work with. Team mates also supportive and help each other to learn new things. good HR policies.

Newgen Software Technologies insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Good for long stay and retire

Initial joining salary is good, work in product development or Service based is good for work life balance, But if you get hired for Implementation projects do not join, life will be too much work and no balance.

Work Load is heavy sometimes otherwise relaxed. Old technologies.

Peers are friendly. Company works on old technologies. "Timings are flexible" is only a thing to say, hours below 9 for a day will result in deduction

Good company

Good companywork is in client office for most employeesworkload depends on clientswork culture is goodsometimes workload is high and clients can be very demanding

Pros

If work location is newgen office then free evening snacks

Cons

work is in client office

Worst company

Although Saas and Paas company not recommended and requires outside skilling for job hop. HR doesn't count in your grievances. Is it workplace or a military camp I sometimes doubt it.

Good for Newcommers/fresher

Hey All, I will be very honest about this company as this company has given my carrer a start, during those days no one hire freshers so before newgen i started my carrer with one of very tiny company in noida and i worked there for about 8-9 month. later i joined newgen software in Delhi, Okhla(Later transfred to Noida)Group wise i got selected in AP Project and was a part of Implementation team, mainly responsible for banking and insurance clients. my job was to implement, develop and customize newgen products. During my working tenure I never had the opportunity to leave the company on time, was always leaving the organization in late hour due to the extensive work load and belive me what i was getting in return was just penny(Salary) but they had a secret weapon which is the onsite opportunity and during those days i was really in need of money so decided to stay to get the onsite opportunity.only those who stay late and takes the work responsibility will be pused by the manager for onsite opportunity. I worked for about 5 years with them and was thinking of getting my work recognized but the management doesnt care about it and during one of my onsite implementation, I requested my manager for a return back to home as i was home sick and he just rejected my request without giving me the valid excuse and then i decided to quit my job.

Good Company. Work at client office. Work load depends on client.

It's a nice company to work for. Colleagues are cooperative and helpful. Seniors are also helpful. Work load depends on client. Most people have to go to client office.

Fun at working

Fun at work free snaks support ing manager , challenges task.. early exposure to the client and good banking project where your can get good exposure

Work is great

Work life balance is great and employee benefits needs to be improved and notice period is of 90 days.Work quality is also great.Managers are good and understanding here.

Not a professional workplace

They want one person to do the job of at least 3 persons. Hence, the work-life balance is totally disturbed. No proper project management is done. Technologically nothing much to learn except Newgen's product.

Pros

Product based company. Shuttles from some metro stations to office.

Cons

Long hours, stressed environment, Nothing new to learn

Good work culture like in any Big MNC

Good company to join in terms of compensation for freshers. Not much work pressure. Some teams like Citi Bank team are best to work with, while other teams have not that great culture.

Pros

Free dinner, snacks, cabs

Cons

Not much to learn.

Personal Review

Less of motivation and more of repitative tasks. No encouragement and appreciation. No one cares about work/life balance and no one cares about any new idea.

Social exercises as well as sports activities

Newgen top management is the best when it comes to long term planning and employee benefits. Its one of the best Indian software MNCs to work with and one can learn a lot from experiences of its peers.

Pros

Free evening breakfast and subsidized lunches

Cons

work space politics

Stressful underpaid job

Management is not good at all. There is a minimum of 9 hours to be done daily. No overtime pay. No complementary leaves for working on weekends. Ages behind the software industries and their cultures.

Pros

Hands on learning for freshers

Cons

Long hours, Poor management, Obsolete Technologies

It was good working there

It was good working there and was a good experience of IT industry. It gave me a good knowledge improvement and was paid nice according to the job. Overall it is a good comoany

Good place to start your career

Goo place to start career, ample opportunities for advancement if you are successfull. Good HR support to employees and employees concerns are taken into consideration.

Productive & Competitive Environment

Productive Environment, Relaxed work Culture, SEZ Facility, Free Transport, Free Snacks, Newgen Employee Welfare Society, No work from home facility, Holiday for Birthday & anniversary.

As a fresher it is good place to start. You will learn alot and also have good interaction with client as well that will be an add on to your cv/resume.

Nice but aggressive environment

Well a very dynamic and supportive organisation with a strong focus on products. Looks to compete with the best in class in their domain.Very supportive management. A combination of old school and modern company.

Pros

Working Policy

Cons

Salary

Good

It's is nice company to get a nice corporate experience. The projects are interesting so are the people. Once you are there you get to see real life problems and solutions. Had a nice experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Newgen Software Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Newgen Software Technologies with