Next Education India

Next Education India Employee Reviews

India175 reviews

Good work cultural

*Fun work place an cooperative team members*Gooe work life balance but you have to work 6 days a week which is lil hectic* Salary is on the lower side, not as per the market standards* Management is helpful and supportive.

Next Education India pvt Ltd

One of the best company in Education field best technology, smart class room are the most powerful and stylish, and educational books to good Sistymaticaly arrangement he is the best..

Next Education India insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager

Productive, Fun, knowledge centred

Job at Next Education has given me a wonderful experience. Training the teachers and managing the subordinates gave me pleasure and taken me to the world of knowledge. Travelling a lot and training and workshop for the teachers, students and the management of other states gave me a different experience.

Difficulty to work too much politics at work.

1) too much politics at work.2) there is no salary increment.( pr year 200 Rs)3) NEIPL will only worth for Duble game players. 4) they didn't give value for employees.

Job security

For job security this company is good, if you have relatives in this company on higher post than person who working in this they get benefit, management not promote the talent they promote his relatives.

Stressful and pressure

Company was good but reporting manager level too much pressure.No time to day close Any time to call for work Final quarter too much pressure and reporting manager are too much erritating.

Pros

Training time to time.

Cons

Long hours, Not time to given family.

Productive and Knowledgeable

Here very excited to work and Acheive our target. Our leaders are very supportive to help to acheive our Goals. Employees carrier Growth also increased with performance

Learning and growing

It's a wonderful experience to work in Next Education. I really enjoy working in Next. I have enhanced my skills and grown working with this organisation.

Good Work Place

Due to Corona I lose Job at Next Education I got Correct time salary Good Work Culture.And Get Correct Expenses on time. Good Reporting Structure.

Good organisation where many can learn about products and its creativity

We can learn many aspects of the business from here. Organization gives more energy on training the sales team. Flow chart for each process is very elaborately set.

You can grow fast if you desire

The growth speed is faster then the other organizations. I had my offer in just 7th month of my joining and completing my probation period and it kept on going.

Space to learn a lot, number driven

You get to work with different departments and learn how they work. Very fast paced and its all about numbers. You get to meet a lot of cool people. Good for newbies.

Pros

Multicultural

Cons

Pay, Little space for moving ahead

They don't think about their employees

The Company will not think about the employee. No increament . They will not appropriate your work. They can terminate you without nay reason. Very cheap Company.

Selfish managment and careless company policy to lower grade employees.

This company work 8 years and result in zero . No care in employees . selfish managment and poor quality company . 8 year working no value . I hope no any growth in this compony

Good

Quite good working experience. Training was also good and the company make sure that the employees get good training before going in to the market. Didn't have a good experience with all the managers. But company as a whole is good.

Waste

Waste of time. It's not a professional work. It's like an labour work. Then we cant improves our skills. Time waste on working this company. Dont join this

It was good experience in B2B sales

Nexteducation India pvt lmtd is a good platform to work .There is lot of oppertunity to earn good money and learn how to make a good training ,sales strategies etc

Good place to lern

One of a good organization to work and to learn a best culture in a current environment. The support from managerial people is not up to the mark. Need to work individually then only can able to get success

Work hard and no expectation

Worked for last 5 yr, work pressure is tremendous. After daily 7-8 hr filed work once you reach the home the documentation task or CRM task is such a huge that you will get in to bed at 2 a.m. Even worked in every Sunday's. There is no HR policy, they are just puppet. A company with a huge amount of turnover last year suddenly sacked over 1000 employees during the lock down period. Shame !!! The only good thing is on-time salary, never get delayed. Bad management policy they failed to retain good employees, only oiling to the upper management is the way to survive ....

Pros

On Time Salary

Cons

there is nothing good about this company.

Excellent company with lots of benfits

Many health benefits, over allaowance, overtime allowance, traveling expense, food expense and many more Will get a chance to visit many school and also get the chance to meet every owner of school

Pros

Cons

Salary low but other allowance are too much

Best Digital class company

Next Education India private limited is a best company of digital class.Support and services are too good and also content part is very user friendly and attractive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Next Education India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Next Education India with