Nielsen

Nielsen Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good company but no career growth. Ok ok sort of company. Salary hike is very less sometimes in hundreds for assistant manager also.Needs improvement and cab facilities for there employees.
Pros
Shift time for girls
Cons
salary scale
Work life balance goes for a toss, there's no respect for a person's leisure time or other activities. Always expected to work. Management does not do a good job at aligning timelines to work deliverables. Salary is good
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
No work life balance, no hikes or promotion, slow growth, lack of modern technologies
Work life balance becomes a bit difficult as it's highly target oriented firm. Need to work late at company if one is unable to finish the target of the Day as next day comes with yet another target.
Nielsen are the good company in market research fields. no have any complaints about it I have 6 years working in the market research fields at Nielsen company
Cons
I have work more than 7 y in this company with very hard work I didn't thing that should be work in only office time I had work 9am to 9pm also work in holiday with without money for this company but when I need to support of this company during lockdown they told in one line you are freelancer and work is not happening this time so you can wait for work without money.
Great experience, got a good working environment, got a lot of cooperation from seniors, great platform, I want to work at Nielsen again if I get a chance in the future.
This is my 2nd organization where iam start my professional work and at the time gather to experience from my senior.From here i am getting scope to work multicity
As of now everything going smooth. I can recommend company to any others. Only problem is slow phase growth. Little stressful environment, but can mange if we plan properly
No job security in employees specaily field onroll excutive , due to some company double digit profit comapny playing mostly employee future for moree
Cons
There is a lot of talent, however the technology used is not always cutting-edge. There is scope for improvement on current methodology to improve use of multiple BUs.
Pros
Diversity, good teamwork, flat structure
Cons
Salary, Merits are very delayed
Excellent Company with good management team. Product and Software development teams are excellent and always ready to learn and apply new things to improve customers experience. Overall great place to work with competitive Salary.
Productive and fun place to work and obviously a great place to learn. Management is great with chilled out environment. Only concern is the remuneration. Great company if you prefer a work-life balance over compensation.
Organisation has lot of new learning and solutions for the client. Helps to gain more to your profile when you start interacting with Clients. Data Analytics is great.
April 20, 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you’re learning a lot, and having a great overall experience!
Learning opportunities are amazing. The work environment is also relaxed and you get to work on different types of projects each day which will help you in having a steep learning curve during your stint.
April 6, 2020
A unique company for sure and there is none like this in India. Lots of emphasis on people from the top. However, be wary of loads of Internal Politics. Especially from the tenured employees since the management tends to listen to them more than the new comers. You either suck up to them or your job is at risk for sure. Until and unless you have some executive leadership support you you do not have a job security !
March 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re disappointed to hear that your Nielsen experience wasn’t a positive one, and we will consider your feedback as an opportunity to improve.
Awesome place to work as it is friendly surrounding. And its best to work here to maintain work and life balance. So get placed here and enjoy your life.
March 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
Nielsen (India) is a great place to start your career, the culture is extremely focused on creating value for clients & enhances your personality & work ethic.
March 24, 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you learned a lot, and had a great Nielsen experience!
Nielsen has a very open and connected culture. Its connected locally as well as globally It provide lot opportunities for internal mobility as well as global mobility. Overall good experience.
Pros > Friendly Co-Employees > Good Place to work (Location) > Stress-Free >Flexible Hours Negative Reviews > Less Salary also very Poor Hikes like 800/- per year when compared to other MNC's > Not Professional > Management has to come up with New Ideas and Try to build Professional Career with Existing Employees rather than hiring new employees with same old Job
Good working environment and place to learn lots of things in marketing research and grow up professionally , cooperative team ,felixible job timing , coordination in team .
Competitive and challenging work environment Opportunity to learn new projects and process Good management Great work culture None Interested work sector
Pros
Best place to work
  1. Job Security & Advancement