Nielsen

Nielsen Work-Life Balance reviews

Good company but no career growth. Ok ok sort of company. Salary hike is very less sometimes in hundreds for assistant manager also.Needs improvement and cab facilities for there employees.
Pros
Shift time for girls
Cons
salary scale
Work life balance goes for a toss, there's no respect for a person's leisure time or other activities. Always expected to work. Management does not do a good job at aligning timelines to work deliverables. Salary is good
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
No work life balance, no hikes or promotion, slow growth, lack of modern technologies
Work life balance becomes a bit difficult as it's highly target oriented firm. Need to work late at company if one is unable to finish the target of the Day as next day comes with yet another target.
The job was very difficult. My job was to go in the market to different shops and do survey for different brands like ice cream chocolates etc. i used to got late everyday. Because there was the limit of 40 shops done in a day
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Long hours of work
Work is very hectic. WFH option available but you need to work for 12 hours. Very stressful job in all profiles. Good to work as it's largest Analytics firm.
Pros
Salary
Cons
long hours and unnecessary calls
I have work more than 7 y in this company with very hard work I didn't thing that should be work in only office time I had work 9am to 9pm also work in holiday with without money for this company but when I need to support of this company during lockdown they told in one line you are freelancer and work is not happening this time so you can wait for work without money.
Working as a surveyor is a tough and challenging sometimes so you should be ready for any circumstances. You should have vehicle for ease in work and have fluency and good vocabulary skill
Pros
Easy and simple work profile
Cons
Salary based on work done
This is my 2nd organization where iam start my professional work and at the time gather to experience from my senior.From here i am getting scope to work multicity
As of now everything going smooth. I can recommend company to any others. Only problem is slow phase growth. Little stressful environment, but can mange if we plan properly
There is a lot of talent, however the technology used is not always cutting-edge. There is scope for improvement on current methodology to improve use of multiple BUs.
Pros
Diversity, good teamwork, flat structure
Cons
Salary, Merits are very delayed
My colique was very nice person and they are all move like friendly In my office we are all together job freely And I satisfied with my work And I sincerely in my projects
Excellent Company with good management team. Product and Software development teams are excellent and always ready to learn and apply new things to improve customers experience. Overall great place to work with competitive Salary.
Professional Company trusty Company,various type of job they provide friendly and corporate all stuff and executive are well manageable regarding job and etc
Productive and fun place to work and obviously a great place to learn. Management is great with chilled out environment. Only concern is the remuneration. Great company if you prefer a work-life balance over compensation.
Good place to work shift basis work little knowledge about unix and scripting have to sort out issues within 2 hours no carrier growth repeatable work
Awesome place to work as it is friendly surrounding. And its best to work here to maintain work and life balance. So get placed here and enjoy your life.
Official response from Nielsen
March 24, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re happy to hear that you had a great Nielsen experience!
Nielsen (India) is a great place to start your career, the culture is extremely focused on creating value for clients & enhances your personality & work ethic.
Official response from Nielsen
March 24, 2020
We’re so happy to hear that you learned a lot, and had a great Nielsen experience!
A great place to work, relaxed and fun loving. Appreciative and new ideas are considered. Flexible work culture During month end you can expect late shifts.
Nielsen has a very open and connected culture. Its connected locally as well as globally It provide lot opportunities for internal mobility as well as global mobility. Overall good experience.
Lovely people Work is done amidst fun Very enthusiastic and supportive Hub Leader After the changes made in Nielsen, it has become a completely different place to live and work in. Growth is not fore coming Loads of fun activities and occasional celebrations
Good work place and fun to work. Good management and interesting projects. Office location could have been better. No fuss about leaves, work-from home etc.