NIIT Foundation

NIIT Foundation Employee Reviews

I have worked with NIIT Foundation all employees very supportive & managementSalary getting timely no more follow upHR also support and lots of career opportunities in the organization.I love NIIT foundation because I have spend approximately 7 years

Productive and fun work palace with good platform

Great perform and good feture here niit foundation is great working for rular ereas people and special woman children also . And the main focus in villagers children education with digital study.

Pros

Free Launch

Good company with worst managers

One can find good platform to learn and enhance your knowledge, but never expect the organization to recognize you because of your outstanding performance. Ultimately the ones who butter their superiors will be awarded and acknowledged. From bottom manager to top administrator, all are biased along a single line. So within 1 year you will be demoralised. But you have the magic to impress your boss with all work unrelated activities, then you will be star in the eyes of organization. So just show off. Industrious persons please give a second thought before joining.

Pros

Lot of trainings, much to learn

Cons

Favouritism culture, have to tolerate rude behaviour of incompetent manager, especially the lady manager and HO is biased

Wonderful place!!

The exposure with NF was great, I loved working with a trained team and higher authorities are 24 * 7 ready to assist you for your betterment.The company culture is very comfortable to work

Pros

Learning with Fun

Cons

Na

Unsecured and Pathetic work place

I worked at NIIT Foundation as an Center Head in CDC so mentioned some points below:* If you are working in NIIT Foundation at an funded center please be careful NIIT Foundation terminate you if they found guilty in any case in front of funder they are not stand with you. * For NIIT Foundation their Funders are like god to them.* No Job security they can terminate you anytime.* salary increment process are very slow and steady. * you can follow the system like mobilizer<center head<cluster head<area manager<HO you cannot talk to suppressing anyone of them in any cost.

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Many work there you can find many

SEO Exicutive

Very Helpful Nature for Learning. Job Work/Life Balance. The management team is excellent. Job Culture is Creative. Company and Team give me a perfect knowledge of the SEO and Digital Marketing field.

Great company

Nice work culture..all team members nature is very good and help full and supportive.i am very proud to become a nf family members.excellelent learning smart work...

Learning

Wonderful project , Awesome team people it is over all a nice place to work. Organization does encourage individuality and there are options for advancement too.

Soft Skills and Basic IT trainer

I worked with NIIT yuvajothi foundation Chennai as Soft skills and Basic IT trainer , I was totally comfortable with my other staff members they were very polite and helped me a lot.

No Growth in any Parameter😐

1. No Growth 2. No Promotion 3. Fake Promises 4. Poor Management 5. No valid Policy structure 6. No transfercy 7. No support from HO to Ground level employees 8. 9 hrs & 6 days working 9. No new learning 10. Pathetic System

It is good company

Good work culture but career growth is less as aspected. Very collaboration with head office. Salary is not enough because family expenses are very high and it is very difficult sometime.

Excellent company

NIIT FOUNDATION job environment is very good . This company is very trustful company. There are best company from another company. There are truly trust of you.

Their Management and Master Trainers

The Management of NIIT is very Good and the master trainers of NIIT are Very helpful They help the the trainers to each and Every Step. They solve all the Query of trainers which they was facing at the time of delivering the Session.

Productive and learning

Scope of exploring different states and meet new teams working on different projects. Cooperative HO staff and center staff. Friendly and a family environment

Pros

space of being a decision maker

Cons

to be in setup plan.

Nice organisation starting of career

A good company if someone is going to start career as salary is. Very less but exposure is there a lot to understand the working of Not for profit organisation .

A okay working environment.

I was a tutor for the NIIT Foundation where i'd teach underprivileged children Microsoft Office skills such as Excel and Word. The management was a complete mixed bag as they never informed me about days off or when the centre might be closed causing miscommunication which was also the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching the children and helping them become more productive people of society.

Productive and fun loving place to work with

Excellent working experience with niit foundation,specially the head office team and the management was amazing A suitable place to work with this organization Career path is good

good work place to be working

Its a good work place to be working.i learn a lot of new thing from there for my career growth aspect overall its a nice place to be working if you are a permanent employee or payroll basis employee & not good for contract basis employee.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Productive with learning atmosphere

A good place to work Employee engagement is more. New learning Work culture is great Management is very good as they work for employees. salary structure is bit low which is low point of organization.

I am enjoying working with NIIT and lots of learn

Good experience Very good company All staff very supportive Ricpetive seniors good Lots of learning like mobilization markiting teaching management coordinatoring lots of lean

Fun workplace

It was a great Organisation Provides Free education to Primary children by it's Computer machine i.e. hole in the wall machine....there I had nice experience

Cons

5hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIIT Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NIIT Foundation with