NIIT Foundation

NIIT Foundation Employee Reviews

I worked at NIIT Foundation as an Center Head in CDC so mentioned some points below:* If you are working in NIIT Foundation at an funded center please be careful NIIT Foundation terminate you if they found guilty in any case in front of funder they are not stand with you. * For NIIT Foundation their Funders are like god to them.* No Job security they can terminate you anytime.* salary increment process are very slow and steady. * you can follow the system like mobilizer<center head<cluster head<area manager<HO you cannot talk to suppressing anyone of them in any cost.
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Many work there you can find many
Very Helpful Nature for Learning. Job Work/Life Balance. The management team is excellent. Job Culture is Creative. Company and Team give me a perfect knowledge of the SEO and Digital Marketing field.
Nice work culture..all team members nature is very good and help full and supportive.i am very proud to become a nf family members.excellelent learning smart work...
Wonderful project , Awesome team people it is over all a nice place to work. Organization does encourage individuality and there are options for advancement too.
I worked with NIIT yuvajothi foundation Chennai as Soft skills and Basic IT trainer , I was totally comfortable with my other staff members they were very polite and helped me a lot.
1. No Growth 2. No Promotion 3. Fake Promises 4. Poor Management 5. No valid Policy structure 6. No transfercy 7. No support from HO to Ground level employees 8. 9 hrs & 6 days working 9. No new learning 10. Pathetic System
Good work culture but career growth is less as aspected. Very collaboration with head office. Salary is not enough because family expenses are very high and it is very difficult sometime.
NIIT FOUNDATION job environment is very good . This company is very trustful company. There are best company from another company. There are truly trust of you.
The Management of NIIT is very Good and the master trainers of NIIT are Very helpful They help the the trainers to each and Every Step. They solve all the Query of trainers which they was facing at the time of delivering the Session.
Scope of exploring different states and meet new teams working on different projects. Cooperative HO staff and center staff. Friendly and a family environment
Pros
space of being a decision maker
Cons
to be in setup plan.
A good company if someone is going to start career as salary is. Very less but exposure is there a lot to understand the working of Not for profit organisation .
I was a tutor for the NIIT Foundation where i'd teach underprivileged children Microsoft Office skills such as Excel and Word. The management was a complete mixed bag as they never informed me about days off or when the centre might be closed causing miscommunication which was also the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching the children and helping them become more productive people of society.
Excellent working experience with niit foundation,specially the head office team and the management was amazing A suitable place to work with this organization Career path is good
Its a good work place to be working.i learn a lot of new thing from there for my career growth aspect overall its a nice place to be working if you are a permanent employee or payroll basis employee & not good for contract basis employee.
Pros
na
Cons
na
A good place to work Employee engagement is more. New learning Work culture is great Management is very good as they work for employees. salary structure is bit low which is low point of organization.
Good experience Very good company All staff very supportive Ricpetive seniors good Lots of learning like mobilization markiting teaching management coordinatoring lots of lean
Cons
It was a great Organisation Provides Free education to Primary children by it's Computer machine i.e. hole in the wall machine....there I had nice experience
Cons
5hours
You will be given lots of opportunities in many areas to explore your talent and career. Although it is a Foundation started by NIIT but has many centres in India and everyone is cooperative and productive.
Work experience is good, staff was helpful and good, students were good, supportive crew, well managed, no work headache, overall very good experience.
This was part of the compulsory CSR Activity to be done as per our course curriculum in PGDM. Understood how companies do CSR activities and how much effort is required to ensure that the target group is benefitted.
niit foundation is a IT company that has locations in different slum areas of india that deals in skill development in computer courses , retail courses , accounting and tally etc.we have learnt Training skills by training different age category people in our branch. we also support in mobilisation for bussiness growth by visiting in blocks , schools , NGOs, and parks. I also support in operational part to handle MIS system such as Attendence marking online , online fees deposit , and daily sales report.
  1. Employee Reviews