NIIT Foundation

NIIT Foundation Employee Reviews

India40 reviews

foundationgoodmanagementworkteamsalarycompanyworking

At this organisation management trust employees and ready to give free hand's to lower level employees. Only thing is that you have to be productive management is ready to provide all necessary or relevant support.

Productive and fun workspace

Communicating with new peopla and educating children in small villages was really exciting. Knowing their thoughts really amazed me. It was always fun interacting with them.

NIIT Foundation insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Don't Worry with them as they are giving only short term employment

As they are a NGO so there is no job security. They are assigning the work for a particular interval of time. So don't change your job if you are working anywhere on pay roll...

Excellent place to work with! This is a people's company in a true sense.

It has been over 5.6 years with NIIT Foundation and I feel privileged and lucky to be a part of this organization. The management is too good, the leadership is excellent, the entire team is so supportive and encouraging. Salary on time, they value your time and efforts, they support you in all circumstances, there's a learning everyday, what else do you need in a professional space?

Productive and knowledge gained place

Its one of the leading foundation of India so Fully justice to its work environment. work environment is very smooth as well fast pace , fully professional people with great zeal.

Pros

Gives to training before starting work

Cons

no cons

Good Place to work

On time salary provided, no need to call the management again and again for the salary to be credited.On job training will be provided even if you are experienced!

Only work and load

Work and load No additional facilities for employeeMultitask is overloadedPublic holiday3rd Saturday OFFManagement Need Improvement for Task and employee support

Nice environment

An environment of the organisation is very friendly. I really appreciate for this organisation. The scenario as well as colleagues are also more innovative and creative in the work as well as at the place too.

Productive and fun work palace with good platform

Great perform and good feture here niit foundation is great working for rular ereas people and special woman children also . And the main focus in villagers children education with digital study.

Pros

Free Launch

Good company with worst managers

One can find good platform to learn and enhance your knowledge, but never expect the organization to recognize you because of your outstanding performance. Ultimately the ones who butter their superiors will be awarded and acknowledged. From bottom manager to top administrator, all are biased along a single line. So within 1 year you will be demoralised. But you have the magic to impress your boss with all work unrelated activities, then you will be star in the eyes of organization. So just show off. Industrious persons please give a second thought before joining.

Pros

Lot of trainings, much to learn

Cons

Favouritism culture, have to tolerate rude behaviour of incompetent manager, especially the lady manager and HO is biased

I have worked with NIIT Foundation all employees very supportive & managementSalary getting timely no more follow upHR also support and lots of career opportunities in the organization.I love NIIT foundation because I have spend approximately 7 years

Wonderful place!!

The exposure with NF was great, I loved working with a trained team and higher authorities are 24 * 7 ready to assist you for your betterment.The company culture is very comfortable to work

Pros

Learning with Fun

Cons

Na

Unsecured and Pathetic work place

I worked at NIIT Foundation as an Center Head in CDC so mentioned some points below:* If you are working in NIIT Foundation at an funded center please be careful NIIT Foundation terminate you if they found guilty in any case in front of funder they are not stand with you. * For NIIT Foundation their Funders are like god to them.* No Job security they can terminate you anytime.* salary increment process are very slow and steady. * you can follow the system like mobilizer<center head<cluster head<area manager<HO you cannot talk to suppressing anyone of them in any cost.

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Many work there you can find many

Productive, Fun workplace, learning and confidence Builder

I learnt lots of things in NIIT Ltd and NIIT Foundation as IT. Some of the points given below-- I have learnt Time Management.-- I have learnt Team building, Team Management.-- I have learnt System handling like (Encore, SQL server, Skill India, NSDC Portal, NAS, ESS so on)-- I have learnt handling field queries and revert them.-- I have learnt Data Analysis, Report creation with the help of data base and Data Interpretation-- I have learnt MIS -- I have learnt to trained people in time frame, with the proper content with the outcome, batch completion and students placement.The most enjoyable part of the job is I have worked in independent environment, NIIT Ltd and NIIT Foundation has many policies and benefits for women employees, It is such a nice experience to work with NIIT Foundation and NIIT Ltd.

SEO Exicutive

Very Helpful Nature for Learning. Job Work/Life Balance. The management team is excellent. Job Culture is Creative. Company and Team give me a perfect knowledge of the SEO and Digital Marketing field.

Great company

Nice work culture..all team members nature is very good and help full and supportive.i am very proud to become a nf family members.excellelent learning smart work...

Learning

Wonderful project , Awesome team people it is over all a nice place to work. Organization does encourage individuality and there are options for advancement too.

Soft Skills and Basic IT trainer

I worked with NIIT yuvajothi foundation Chennai as Soft skills and Basic IT trainer , I was totally comfortable with my other staff members they were very polite and helped me a lot.

No Growth in any Parameter😐

1. No Growth 2. No Promotion 3. Fake Promises 4. Poor Management 5. No valid Policy structure 6. No transfercy 7. No support from HO to Ground level employees 8. 9 hrs & 6 days working 9. No new learning 10. Pathetic System

It is good company

Good work culture but career growth is less as aspected. Very collaboration with head office. Salary is not enough because family expenses are very high and it is very difficult sometime.

Excellent company

NIIT FOUNDATION job environment is very good . This company is very trustful company. There are best company from another company. There are truly trust of you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIIT Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NIIT Foundation with