NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews

Had nice experience .good office environment Co worker were very helpfull.i would like to give 4us star on working review.Online training support was good.

Pros

Interesting place to increase the communication skills

This company has a safe environment and amazing job culture. I learnt lot of skills in this company like how can I communicate with others, resolve the problems of students regarding their fee, help them to fill their forms and interviews for hiring managers. It also enhance my technical skills as well.

Pros

Enhance communication skills

Exploitative, unsupportive

Managers are given all the leeway to be rude, unfair. When my mother was on her death bed, I was asked, "till when" will I be on leave. I was told that I would be replaced from the project if I didn't get back to work. I was made to work 24x7. Every project has to be finished yesterday. That's their work culture. People are highly unsupportive and are always trying to bring down each other because they are insecure. It is baffling how they get voted as one of the best places to work in! Managers withheld data just to cover up their mistakes.

Pros

Training, different projects

Cons

Long hours, 24x7 work, no personal life at all, no compensation for extra hours

I was working in earlu 1997 and do not know current situation.

Overl Good company.. Greay learning and self upliftment opportunity. Good management though was working back in 1997, i hope it isnt changed. Gopd career boosting opportunity.

Pros

Growth opportunity, Good management, Compatitive Salary

Cons

Didnt found.

Very stressful and Toxic Work Culture

Working in NIIT LTD. has been a poor experience. 1.They don't spend time, efforts and cost in their employees training and development properly.2.They utilise their employees poorly putting a lot of work pressure even at ground level.3.The Managers handling team are often involved in groups, and do not give constructive feedback, they rather humiliate the subordinates. Thus, Managers in Niit highly required to go through introspection, feedback sharing and communication training.4. People working at the highest level shout violently on the subordinates working at the lowest level openlyon floor, demotivating and creating a very toxic working environment for the newcomers.5. One of the lowest paid organization, not giving proper appraisals too.

Pros

Free Dinner and cab

Cons

Very stressful, demotivating, Toxic culture, Groupism prevails foremost

Good brand to work with trusted brand

Best company to start your career ,reputated old brand with trusted product ,nice perks , supportive management, futuristic approach but very stressful work-life culture.

Pros

Good brand

Cons

Stressful work-life

Product

Osm ll alll manage all time great Positive people, those who choose a good mood over a bad day, have a powerful advantage over negative thinkers. ... Because a positive attitude can do more than just make you feel good—it could also change your life.

Repetitive work

Initially got to learn new skills and upgrade new technologies.But then learning had stopped and work became boring.Did not get opportunity to grow.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Restricted growth and salary.

Orthodox environment

Legacy management doesnt let new talent bring new initiatives. Very orthodox thinking and old school mentality. If you have high aspirations it is not a good place for you.

Pros

Work life balance and low work pressure

Cons

Just do as management says; dont apply your brain; not good culture for aspiring people

Productive & Enjoyment work

Really productive, Self Growth for industrial estate, Fun Time different activities with colleagues, Supportive Environment for Self gross.I really enjoyed a lot my work at NIIT LTD.

Pros

Supportive Environment

Cons

Lack of marketing for new registration

Jobs at NIIT Limited

See more jobs

Work-life balance, No job security, minor increments

Mon-Sat 9 hours working, Work-life balance, employee benefits are good, enough leaves, etc.Company is closing branches and removing people without prior notice. No holidays on regional festivals like Holi, Diwali, Gudhipadwa, Dusshera,etc. Basic salary is <15k So PF and all factors are impacting, very less yearly increments. Roles getting dissolved. Company need better leader.

Pros

Cons

Company is closing branches and removing people without prior notice, No holidays on regional festivals like Holi, Diwali, Gudhipadwa, Dusshera, etc. Basic salary is <15k So PF and all factors are impacting, very less yearly increments. Roles getting dissolved.

NIIT Ltd.- the School of Politics

Though they pride themselves on being a learning organization, the PM practice is too dominant. No control over petty politics. Bengali company. Exploitation of employees unless they know how to manipulate things and curry favor. Their editors are pathetic: worthless as far as their ability is concerned but still yield so much power.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Petty politics, dog-eats-dog

Productive and stress free work environment, but less salary.

NIIT is a good platform to start as a teenager but it don't do justice with the people with experience and age with respect to the package. the annual increments range from 0 to 3% which is very less. Contractual basis jobNo job security

Good place to in this organisation will get all support from management.it was nice journey with them.Great work environment timely payout.All managers all helpfull.

Cons

Good

It was related to my favorite teaching line environment was also good ....as i was married didn't continue to work there and it was overall a good experience

Pros

Diwali gifts

Cons

bonus less

Fake tagline for Employee

Fake management just like fake tag line.No job security for employee. Just by giving a call they terminate their employees.Worst management I have ever seen.No respect for junior employees.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Zero management

NIIT is like a Family to me. Work life balance approach & many more things to talk about..

NIIT is more like a family to me than a work place. The best part that I still feel that I have recently joined after spending 6 years -:). The management system is awesome and zero interference of managers in your work only when needed they are eager to help. Integrity and mutual respect and team work I have learnt here. I Love working with NIIT.

Pros

at times things become stressful

Made progress in professional front Very much approachable senior management The company very well takes takes care of it's employees Very transparent growth path

Pros

Huge Oppurturnities for learning and self grooming

Cons

Long hours at times

Un professional

The work culture is nill. The manager is ageist and discriminates on the basis of employees age. They sack you without any explanation or feedback even when you were performance is optimum.

Good company to work with

Though NIIT is a Training Organization, they work like a Corporate company and maintain good work culture. Top level management is very good, they listen from the Employees and make necessary changes wherever it is necessary.

Excellent work culture

Management of company so helpful and friendly. Even project head always ready for employees. Any kind of inconvenience solved by project immediately. Awesome experience

Pros

Helpful environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIIT Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NIIT Limited with