NIIT Limited

NIIT Limited Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

I credit NIIT to what I am today professionally. Excellent team of senior faculty to train the trainers and upscale their knowledge. On time payment to the trainers.
got lot of experience. i have a learned a lot from the organization . management was good . work place was good i enjoyed a lot working over there i
If your performing then you are going fine.if your performance decrease you will be observed in central. NIIT is people company as niitians says yes it is but for customers not for employees
Pros
Good for customer service
Cons
No increment, no promotion, no leaves
All trainees are given the needed equipment with management and also guidance given how to use them if needed staff gives support to them how to use them
In NIIT ltd there is no such thing to point out. The very good place to work Will enjoy the work culture, management is so supportive. Due to the Maternity leave extension, I have to leave NIIT otherwise I might have work until my retirement.
I learnt some good things in this company that helps me to grow in my life, but need to create friendly environment and orientation programs need to conduct to freshers while joining
I worked as a contractual trainer. I learned punctuality. Good management. Best consulting. Sudden schedules. My first job after completing the qualification.
Pros
Some times free lunches
Cons
Sudden tours.
No growth in the means of salary and talent acquisition. No particular means of development provided in the means talent & talent recognition. Need to struggle a lot look forward.
Although sales job is very stressful, but at NIIT this was not the case. The work environment is so easy that you never feel that you have targets at the end of the month.
A day at work starts at 8 am and ends by 4 pm, each day gave me a challenge which helped me in exploring the technologies to fuller extent. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Pros
Positive work culture
Cons
Sometimes work pressure
best place to explore...getting knowledge about diiferent sectors of life..knowing the best knowledge which are currently in the industry...good environment to cope
I have started my career with NIIT which gave me immense knowledge about the corporate working culture, leading a team. Niit is a place where every individual have a freedom of working on their ideas and sharing with managers irrespective with your experience your creative idea is always appreciated. It gives you freedom to work and learn about any department and keep your interest.
Learned new things and earned fruitful outcome for the challenges faced. Learning, Individual Growth is very apt in this company. ISO Certified and follow thorough Quality Process.
everything is good there and the workers worked with me are really nice management also nice i take this position as very serious and i done it well
I facilitate professional skills trainings . I learnt to be patient , especially while working with difficult co workers who are not stringent with timelines. To much follow up made the day mundane. The team I work with is awesome and very friendly.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Na
Nothing to say as i worked only for 1 year.But I used enjoy working there in Niit. Management was good.Best part is that we used to have parties arranged by management in 3 star hotels.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
• Worked with 3 other engineers and developed a website for a shopping mall. • Developed user friendly web pages which is easy for a naive user to navigate through the website. • Observed how to use servlet’s and JSP’s to provide concurrent access for many users. • Analyzed how to develop a project with efficient throughput and less investment. Its a good experience for a fresher like me. Freshers were given most importance and their ideas were considered in a positive way.
Pros
Good working environment, Good facilities.
Cons
No health insurance
First day of the work work make me tensed,but my team member make the day to be free and helped.Management is good.and i have learned a lot of things,how to coordinate with the team.I enjoyed my work.
Pros
snacks, tea
Cons
healthcare
I am working here it is the best learning platform for all worker. Here i am achieving everything as my expectation, and day by day my experience is increasing, I am learning daily new thing which giving me motivation to troubleshoot the problem in daily and real environment as a System Admin.
depends on which location you work actually, good people, nice learning curve. They have good labs for you to develop hands-on skills, pretty decent place to work to be honest, dont expect more.
Pros
good labs
Cons
not very lively
It is a very good company for training. The hardest part of my job is to Write the algorithms. I used to manage in a way Which I can express a lot.